Henry County vs. Clarksville Northeast- Week 9

MSURacer

Both teams are heading into a bye and get a chance to rest up before the Patriots (8-0, 5-0) host the Eagles (5-3, 4-1) in a couple of weeks. Huge game in 10-AAA and the 5A playoff picture. HC comes into this one with some heavy revenge on their minds after last year. Northeast comes in flying high after two straight one-sided victories and still has plenty of athletic prowess on their side.

How does this one shake out?

Both teams are heading into a bye and get a chance to rest up before the Patriots (8-0, 5-0) host the Eagles (5-3, 4-1) in a couple of weeks. Huge game in 10-AAA and the 5A playoff picture. HC comes into this one with some heavy revenge on their minds after last year. Northeast comes in flying high after two straight one-sided victories and still has plenty of athletic prowess on their side.

How does this one shake out?

I think it shakes out to be a very good game.  Two fast squad.  Should be high scoring

This may be a game you'll want to come and see Commish! Come on back and we'll cook for you again. This time though you'll need to hit all of the tailgate parties!

Drew if I can get off I may show up.  I would love to have the chance to sit with you and OldDevil and watch a game.  There is no doubt it would be enjoyable and informative.

Inman Bulldogs were ahead of the middle school from Dyer County 46-0 at the end of the third period.Pretty impressive showing on a rainy night. This was the second round of the West Tenn. middle school championships We play the Martin- Union City winner of a game also played tonight. next Tuesday.

GO Big RED and GO BULLDOGS

This should really be an interesting game. Both teams off this week with extra prep time, both teams trying to figure out a way to alter the other teams strengths, and the District Champion being on the line. Can't ask for much more! Looking forward to a great game at Patriot Stadium!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Northeast wins in what could be called an upset 29-28. Henry struggled to hold on late against Rossview, gave up several big plays in a half against Kenwood, and played sluggish on the road at Clarksville. They don't look like the "clear cut" 5A favorite that everyone claims them to be at this stage.

Northeast wins in what could be called an upset 29-28. Henry struggled to hold on late against Rossview, gave up several big plays in a half against Kenwood, and played sluggish on the road at Clarksville. They don't look like the "clear cut" 5A favorite that everyone claims them to be at this stage.

It would be an upset but it's not happening. I know you dislike HC based on your post history. However, HC has beat every team on their schedule and nobody else in 5A can say that. They've also beat some good teams and haven't hit their peak yet. They might not win the title but have a great chance.

• Upvote 1

I think that HC will beat NE but only because they will be looking for some revenge for last years loss to NE. Also the district title is on the line in this game and i know that they want to win it. Seems to me that HC played their best games early in the season against the supposed "tough" teams and have sort of come down to earth a little bit lately. As the old saying in sports goes " they play to the level of the competition".