Henry County vs. Clarksville Northeast- Week 9

MSURacer

Please keep dreaming

I'm rarely wrong and I rarely speak. Our two tests turned out to be weaker than expected. This side of the state is a joke and the other side, while it has some good teams, they will beat up on each other up until the finals, then we will win by three or four TDs. Remember I said this and then come back and talk about dreams.

• Upvote 1

I think that HC will beat NE but only because they will be looking for some revenge for last years loss to NE. Also the district title is on the line in this game and i know that they want to win it. Seems to me that HC played their best games early in the season against the supposed "tough" teams and have sort of come down to earth a little bit lately. As the old saying in sports goes " they play to the level of the competition".

HC got a very beat up Beech team early in the year, a healthy Beech team would have been a different story. That said, I believe HC not only wins this game, but rolls to another state championship.

HC got a very beat up Beech team early in the year, a healthy Beech team would have been a different story. That said, I believe HC not only wins this game, but rolls to another state championship.

Thanx for the kind words,eers. I wish I were as sure as you and Red Warrior. Is there any recent word on the health of the Beech running backs? The 9AAA seeding would seem to very much depend on their state of readiness.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

East Hamilton, Knoxville West, Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, Anderson Co., Campbell Co., Rhea Co., etc. are not "Rossview". 

Memphis East and Memphis Melrose are more than capable of beating Henry County as well.  Henry County didn't exactly blow Ridgeway off of the field. 

East Hamilton, Knoxville West, Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, Anderson Co., Campbell Co., Rhea Co., etc. are not "Rossview".

Memphis East and Memphis Melrose are more than capable of beating Henry County as well. Henry County didn't exactly blow Ridgeway off of the field.

Give up trying to convince everybody HC isn't that good. HC has done what it takes to beat the teams on their schedule. Are they capable of being beat? Yes. However, there isn't any doubt they are the #1 team in 5A and the favorite at this point in the season. I'm starting to wonder if you really hate HC this much or are a troll.

Give up trying to convince everybody HC isn't that good. HC has done what it takes to beat the teams on their schedule. Are they capable of being beat? Yes. However, there isn't any doubt they are the #1 team in 5A and the favorite at this point in the season. I'm starting to wonder if you really hate HC this much or are a troll.

Just let him be.

It's either a poor attempt at trolling or someone who's obviously bitter about something (probably getting their rear end handed to them). Earlier in this very thread, he said Rossview was a "great" team for beating Northeast, but all of the sudden, they aren't all that good since we barely beat them.

Memphis East and Memphis Melrose are more than capable of beating Henry County as well.  Henry County didn't exactly blow Ridgeway off of the field. 

Thank heavens we don't have to play all of them!!!!

GO BIG RED