Moore County vs Community

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like a parent someone brags on #1 and they always have to say what about mine!Smh Let others talk him up, when you do it turns folks off.

You are an ####! I stated who was the difference maker and AJ's name did not come up. When A NT/DT has 10 tackles in a good win for a team that doesn't win a lot, it deserves to be mentioned......parent or not. Also I could be wrong but I don't think you can show me 10 DT's in 2a who have 60+ tackles through 8 games. I am not stating anything except for facts. Did my son hurt your feelings or something?

Somewhere along the way the coaching staff lost the team. 

I agree with you drifter. It looked like your guys were getting frustrated and lost their way. I can say the coaching staff called a timeout and tried to get them back and I will say MC did fight back after that. For a few it looked like Community had you guys by the throat so to speak, but you guys got the key interception and scored. Hopefully you guys can gel for the final couple of games. 

Boxman and k1212.....this has nothing to do with the topic, but in your opinion where does Sequatchie rank to the teams on your schedule? I have friends there ...just curious ?

Warboss, this is how I would put them only on the night each team played us. Forrest, Silverdale, Cascade, Sequatchie....top four. Forrest had the best D we played on the night we played them (and was by far the best team we have played on the night we played). Silverdale was well balanced, disciplined and good game plan, Cascade is much better than Community but it is an in-county rivalry and can always be a tough game. I felt Sequatchie was probably the toughest team we played (not toughest game), as the were very scrappy all game. Seemed like they were well coached too.   

Just like a parent someone brags on #1 and they always have to say what about mine!Smh Let others talk him up, when you do it turns folks off.

I agree with the gov, give someone else credit and let others talk up your son. By the way there will always be cut blocks and down blocks when playing against wing t blocking schemes,

I agree with the gov, give someone else credit and let others talk up your son. By the way there will always be cut blocks and down blocks when playing against wing t blocking schemes,

Nothing wrong with cut blocks. I mean really as a parent you don't love to see them, but there is nothing dirty about that.

My son played for Forrest and as he said #1 is Community's whole team. He is a natural athlete. An everyone above that said let everyone else brag is correct let #1 have his time. And just wanted to comment on something that was said previous about the blocks as far as forrest and the one parent stating her sons stats. I was at the Forrest game and unfortunately if her son got a sack it had to be on second string because the first string quarterback never got sacked. Just wanted to clear that up. But i also think on any given day a team can come out and when. Never take any game for granted.

Edited by LREYES43