Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

You don't know us from Adam! As DVdevil and vol devil how much better we were than them. Troll and I treated them with the respect they deserved! Ask them how much better we than them ..... You are loosing what little respect that they had for you by making statements like that Idiot! Reap what you sow! Young man! Take a few notes from cb54.

you are right I don't know you . Just what has been posted. If you want to align yourself with troll then do so.

you are right I don't know you . Just what has been posted. If you want to align yourself with troll then do so.

i think you're wrong about Troll. I think this is a classic case of "reading way to much into a few message board posts". i dont "KNOW" troll, but i do know what he does and what ive heard he does in the community and he has my utmost respect, as does payner. Every fan base on here and pretty much every fan base for every football team at any level has their share of S***heads representing their team. Greeneville has three fans on here that are probabably as controversial and quite honestly, some of the most annoying, arrogant fans ive ever seen on a message board, BUT, i know two of them personally and they are great people and would never take it beyond commenting on these boards. They just enjoy getting under peoples skin and one thing that will do that quicker than anything is arrogance and a mouthy cocky fan.  My point here is basically to never judge someone by their message board posts. Personally accosting a high school  kid is unacceptable on here and shouldnt be tolerated, but for some, this is just a place to vent, release some energy / anger and enjoy riling up other fanbases because they know they're good at it. im not exactly sure what was said about the signal kid, but i was standing right on the sidelines near one incident where a signal kid took a pretty nasty shot with his hand to Culbreths head AFTER the play was over. I edited it out of my video, but i gave the kid and the refs a pretty good earful on that one. no cussing or calling the kid bad names, but i let him know doing that sort of crap is over the line and perhaps they should just take their buttwhuppin, accept it for what it is and load up and go home afterwords. sorry for the long post and I will wrap it up for this thread and move on n ow. Again, a pleasure to meet  Payner and Troll, two people i would go to bat for any day at this point.

Edited by BVDevil

You are a class act. When Signal hung a poster suporting you. It really shows the mentality of your principal,coach And all the signal nation. Especially after some of the crude,vulgar,prejudice and racist quotes you have posted. You should be proud of yourSelf You have reached legendary status my friend.

Dang troll did you insult this guys mom, maybe stuck your finger in his Guinness? Good thing trolls are very elusive or else you'd have to worry about him causing you bodily harm ha.

So can anybody tell me how Notre Dame held the Eagles to only 20 points?

So can anybody tell me how Notre Dame held the Eagles to only 20 points?

I'll tell you.ND has a very stout defense. Penalties didn't have a darn thing to do with it. We fumbled on the 8 yard line and held them to a field goal. At Polk we held them to 12 points. 0 points in the second half. We held Coalfield to 14 points. Notre Dame is a very dangerous team. No one wants them in the playoffs. I believe they go to semifinals.