Wayne County vs Mt. Pleansant

wildcatpride70

Just seen the weather for Friday. It's a low of 33 but since the game is at 7. I would say it'll be 40 degrees next to the creek.

I watched all three 2, 4, 5 local news channels about 4:30 am this morning and they all said a low of 31-30 in the city with out lying country areas down in the upper 20's..... Not just a frost warning but a Freeze Warning for early Sat. Morning (to get your plants and animals inside)..... Another Freeze Warning for Thursday Night as well with a low of 32.... But I think your about right for starting game time temp, but look for it to be dropping fast during the game proly. The High Friday is only going to be around 53. Everything is gonna be cold to the touch.

Always a few (2-3) degrees colder by a creek. Believe me, I know, I live it. But a fair trade off when looking for a cool breeze during the summer time. :)

GO TIGERS!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... I've pulled out all the stops insuring a Tiger Victory over the Wildcats by sending Katy Perry an email with an invite to an all expense paid plane ride and mushroom Jack chicken dinner at Emeralds to come down to sing Roar to fire up our boys even more at warm ups right before the game...... If I am really lucky, I can get her to be WC's running back for the night... lol... then even yall's guys will want to tackle her..... lol..... :popcorneater:

Oh yeah... I've pulled out all the stops insuring a Tiger Victory over the Wildcats by sending Katy Perry an email with an invite to an all expense paid plane ride and mushroom Jack chicken dinner at Emeralds to come down to sing Roar to fire up our boys even more at warm ups right before the game...... If I am really lucky, I can get her to be WC's running back for the night... lol... then even yall's guys will want to tackle her..... lol..... :popcorneater:

Lol...

I see WC with another victory tomorrow night if we take care of the football and control the clock! I say run it down their throats until they are tired of it, and when they think its about over and it could'nt get any worse , run it some more! "GO CATS"

I agree! With our running game, we should wear out their D. Need good blocking and tight hands on the ball and a few fine passes and Cats will prevail with style!! And a few hits from those fast mean linemen would be awesome.... Can't wait to hear somebody hit somebody hard again!!