Tellico at Greenback

orngnblk

Crow I'll be at Pickett state park on a church retreat this weekend I was hunting hogs last weekend though!

Pickett State Park, the campground is about 30 minutes from my house. I live near the Big South Fork on the Eastern side. You're well under an hour from The Reservation if you wanna sneak away for a couple hours :D

Also that's some nice hog territory your gonna be in as well. If you have a little free time scheduled during your retreat I could point ya toward a couple places for future hog trips.

Edited by crow

Well shoot who y'all playin this Friday I might swing over there after I make camp. As for the hogs I might have to get you to show me cause right now I'm only finding them able the old brushy mountain prison.

We got Sunbright tonight. I googled it, from Oneida to Pickett state park is 26.7 miles. From Knoxville google maps actually brings you through Oneida going to Pickett.

Edited by crow

I thinks Greenbacks line will be the difference maker in this one they are one of the best around. There has been some confusion and position switching last couple of weeks when our center went out with a concussion. They are now getting back set and will open up some holes for our RB. We are a little battered but also fired up I believe. 28 the back up RB is fast as can be and ALWAYS falls forward he'll play his heart out tonight. I'm taking 28 to 14 Greenback. I think this line has something to prove this week with all the talk about tellicos size. We are by no definition small we have a couple linemen that can bench press honda civics lol 300+ goodluck to tellico hope this is injury free on a very cold night.

I thinks Greenbacks line will be the difference maker in this one they are one of the best around. There has been some confusion and position switching last couple of weeks when our center went out with a concussion. They are now getting back set and will open up some holes for our RB. We are a little battered but also fired up I believe. 28 the back up RB is fast as can be and ALWAYS falls forward he'll play his heart out tonight. I'm taking 28 to 14 Greenback. I think this line has something to prove this week with all the talk about tellicos size. We are by no definition small we have a couple linemen that can bench press honda civics lol 300+ goodluck to tellico hope this is injury free on a very cold night.

May have missed it, is #1 out for sure? If so what ended up happening? Last I got they were expecting him to return.

May have missed it, is #1 out for sure? If so what ended up happening? Last I got they were expecting him to return.

he'll be back for midway to be safe scary moment with him I believe it was some sort of sprain nothing too major but when dealing with a young mans neck everything is major. He will return though which is miraculous in itself

Let's see.... 6'3" 280, 6'2" 343, 5'10" 250, 6'2" 280, 6'3" 265, and 6'2" 290....offensive line....smallest is the center.....

plus they are good athletes now I agree this is won in the trenches and size don't mean good....I hope the Tellico line steps to the challenge... This is gonna be a great game, good enviorment, and a huge test for both teams.....I can't wait and regardless of the outcome I will be rooting for Greenback in the playoffs!