Tellico at Greenback

orngnblk

Greenback should win this one by 28 or more

Interested in why you think that?  have you watched Tellico play? I mean I am just interested....A lot of people thought we would get blown out by RW....We got blew out by an SQHS team that is pretty good and we got hammered by Grace although I think we were the first team to make them punt and the score may have been a little closer if we didn't turn the ball over so much. But I think even if we had not the score may have been close to the same they are good....But no one counts Tellico in anything....Don't get me wrong I understand you have to earn respect but seperate this team from the last few years, they are good, they fight hard, and they will hit you in the mouth ask RW they didn't want anymore with 6 mins left in a close game.....I mean I think a lot of you guys on here know your football and so even though this looks like a complaint it is really just me trying to get an idea of what you have seen...or are you just going with them based on scores or something???

Sorry didn't know you had been asked. Just read awhile back where you said you were 0-1 against Oneida thought you were at oakdale. who were you coaching when you lost to Oneida if you don't mind me asking?

Oh its ok that you ask. I would prefer not to say because my brother and my wife's brother play at different area schools and im trying to avoid a family fued. But I will say that I was just a helper at the school. I wasn't technically a "coach"

very excited.....both Teams are good teams...looking at what I could find on the High school Data Base they have played each other 11 times with Tellico holding a 1 game edge in the series 6 to 5..But this game has always been big..We played GB my freshman year way back in 1986 and beat them 14-0 and the next year GB won the title, a lot of history and a lot of good people on both sides of the ball. I have great friends that went to GB some played at GB...I am looking for a solid game from both sides and hope that Tellico continues to improve.....The sad thing is that we both lost to a Grace team that is head and shoulders above the rest...This is not a complaint nor do I want to start a Grace bashing here but they honestly should be in another district but they are here and we have to deal with that. Grace and their fans have always been good to TPHS in football so like I said not complaining or bashing..... wish them the best.....