Tellico at Greenback

orngnblk

What game? Just wondering why everyone thinks GB is 3 or 4 touchdowns better...because I don't see that... GB is good..... But everyone said RW would beat us by 40 and that didn't happen.... No disrespect to anyone just honestly wondering...

Video of midway & Rockwood. I never said GB would dominate you. I said if you go there expecting a win you will leave disappointed.

What game? Just wondering why everyone thinks GB is 3 or 4 touchdowns better...because I don't see that... GB is good..... But everyone said RW would beat us by 40 and that didn't happen.... No disrespect to anyone just honestly wondering...

BigPapaBear, don't worry about what all of us has beens say on here. The Bears didn't listen during Rockwood week, and Coach Mullinax will have them prepared this week. I think TP is playing good ball and continues to get better each week. I'm going with the Bears in his one. They were more physical than GB vs Grace. Play physical and you win, otherwise, GB will take it.

BigPapaBear, don't worry about what all of us has beens say on here. The Bears didn't listen during Rockwood week, and Coach Mullinax will have them prepared this week. I think TP is playing good ball and continues to get better each week. I'm going with the Bears in his one. They were more physical than GB vs Grace. Play physical and you win, otherwise, GB will take it.

That is correct BPB GB is not a physical team and you all should handle us easily.Tellico is a much better team this yr no doubt i dont have to watch you all to know that.I said last yr coach M would start turning it around he has done well.We welcome the challenge of the second best team in the District.

That is correct BPB GB is not a physical team and you all should handle us easily.Tellico is a much better team this yr no doubt i dont have to watch you all to know that.I said last yr coach M would start turning it around he has done well.We welcome the challenge of the second best team in the District.

Ground and Pound coming to Cooper Field. Da' Bears!

You guys don't know how good it is just to be in the conversation! GB is a good team and this will be a tough game.... Looking forward to it... Coach has done an awesome job and I think he should have a shot at coach of the year.... We in Tellico are so happy with our coach!

If Coach Mullinax keeps winning, he SHOULD get that award! Glad to see you guys winning!

If Coach Mullinax keeps winning, he SHOULD get that award! Glad to see you guys winning!

I hope others see it that way too.....He has done a great job! The town is also rallying around these boys the support system is awesome! From the pork palace, the fans, and eveyone else that supports the team it is awesome to see....Coach has done more then coach up these boys he has brought some pride back to this town!