5A Playoffs has of 10/19/13 or after week 8

mjuhb

This will be Oak Ridge's first year playing in the 5A playoffs, i'm pretty excited. I have to admit that it feels really good looking up knowing we will not have to face Maryville in the 2nd or 3rd round lol, say what you want but it isn't easy to play them guys once in the regular season then having to face them in the playoffs like we had the past 2 out of 3 years. I know their are some really good teams still in 5A, but no Maryville's and Riverdale's and Whitehaven's of years past.

Edited by SweetScience

This will be Oak Ridge's first year playing in the 5A playoffs, i'm pretty excited. I have to admit that it feels really good looking up knowing we will not have to face Maryville in the 2nd or 3rd round lol, say what you want but it isn't easy to play them guys once in the regular season then having to face them in the playoffs like we had the past 2 out of 3 years. I know their are some really good teams still in 5A, but no Maryville's and Riverdale's and Whitehaven's of years past.

Good luck to your Wildcats SS. I hope you go all the way!

West a 3 or 4 seed is a joke! No matter how you look at it! Call it whatever you like.. Nothing anyone can say makes sense regarding this entire situation...at the worst they should be a 2...

So you think a second place west team should be in front of a district champ. That is a joke. Minus Maryville the two 5 a districts are about the same. Not making any predictions, but it will get played out on the field. Should be a competitive playoff. I can't wait.

So you think a second place west team should be in front of a district champ. That is a joke. Minus Maryville the two 5 a districts are about the same. Not making any predictions, but it will get played out on the field. Should be a competitive playoff. I can't wait.

Well, let's see... I did say at worst they should be a 2... So that would imply that a district champ deserves the 1 seed... Don't get your panties in a wad! The district champ in 3 deserves the one spot..

Edited by erell38

Tssaa playoff system is a joke

We play with what they give us. I have to wonder who would be a fan of the the old way where only the top two had a chance to get in. That would leave a bunch of teams out forever, they would never get a chance at it. Livingston Academy would have never won a state championship in 05 if we didn't give all these teams a chance. Everyone would be saying their team didn't have a chance unless you were Maryville or Alcoa to win one, as it is now more kids get a chance to at least have the opportunity to get in the playoffs.

Well, let's see... I did say at worst they should be a 2... So that would imply that a district champ deserves the 1 seed... Don't get your panties in a wad! The district champ in 3 deserves the one spot..

If tgey get pur in quad 1 they will be at least a 2 seed, but i they get put in quad 2 they will be a 3 or 4 seed due to haveinf 2 district champs in the same quad aparently your not paying attention

If tgey get pur in quad 1 they will be at least a 2 seed, but i they get put in quad 2 they will be a 3 or 4 seed due to haveinf 2 district champs in the same quad aparently your not paying attention

Trust me I am paying attention Mav...still say it is total crap... But hey just an opinion I still say they are a 2 at worst in a Quad.. And they would be district champs in several other districts around here(again just an opinion)