Top Teams in Memphis

Galilee

Humboldt has all five starters back from last year. Need I say more! TCA has 8 of their first 9 players still on football field. They will be very, very strong and will contend for district title and challenge the region. Adding Mitchell will make it very difficult for TCA to get past region because we know BTW will be a major challenge as well. We won't know how good TCA really is until late December. They have a strong shot at playing for the state championship in football. All the playmakers on the FB team play basketball.

Would like to see another TC-BTW battle like the one at TC 2 years ago!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get to see White Station this weekend at the Marshall County Hoopfest against Mudiay and Prime Prep out of Texas.Also ECS and Whitehaven will be competing Friday.ECS and Cliff Alexander of Chicago Currie and Oak Hill Academy against Whitehaven.What does Whitehaven have without CJ and the good guard that is a sophomore. I think his name is Lucky.Going to be a tall order for them.