Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

I believe Science Hill strikes concern in any D-B fan because of their athleticism.  This has often been the case.  The fact that D-B has won so many close games is intriguing.  Does that mean they're lucky to not be 3 and 6, or does that mean that Graham Clark has done one of his finest jobs ever?  

I will say this: if the athletes decide it, this could be the year for SH.  However....if it comes down to any coach having to out-coach GC in a game with relatively even talent.....D-B wins.  Only when he steps down will some in Kingsport know what he has meant to that program.

I believe Science Hill strikes concern in any D-B fan because of their athleticism.  This has often been the case.  The fact that D-B has won so many close games is intriguing.  Does that mean they're lucky to not be 3 and 6, or does that mean that Graham Clark has done one of his finest jobs ever?  

I will say this: if the athletes decide it, this could be the year for SH.  However....if it comes down to any coach having to out-coach GC in a game with relatively even talent.....D-B wins.  Only when he steps down will some in Kingsport know what he has meant to that program.

One thing that I would love to see for coach Clark,his staff , all the former players, alumni and just people who love Dobyns Bennett football,is a state title.DB had a couple of real shots a few years back,but it just hasn't happened.I've always went to bat for coach and his staff because not only have I thought they were good coaches but  they were always fair to my Indian and as far as I could tell by watching many,many practices,fair to the other kids as well. 

How hard will it really be to get a seat for this game? 

How early to show up to get that seat? 

Park at Fort Henry Mall?  (I can't find my way out of the squirrelly new million dollar DB parking lot even when it's empty) 

Who's buying me a hotdog and a pop at the concession stand?

How soon before the game should I take my heart medication?

How hard will it really be to get a seat for this game? 

How early to show up to get that seat? 

Park at Fort Henry Mall?  (I can't find my way out of the squirrelly new million dollar DB parking lot even when it's empty) 

Who's buying me a hotdog and a pop at the concession stand?

How soon before the game should I take my heart medication?

I can answer all those questions because I the only DB fan that has never missed a game.

ArtFandalay's seat will be empty because he'll be playing with the kids down on the baseball field, so you can sit there.

Park in the "Park" across the street from the stadium. (the parking lot didn't cost a million dollars, it only cost $760,000.00. And that was taxpayer money which is like free money.)

Batman will spring for the hotdog and pop. Just tell them to put it on his tab.

If Casey plays you'll need your heart medication. If not don't even worry about it.