Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

crawdad

Band director? Why is a band director butting in? Band director...haha! The band might be big, and so may the director's head, and Carter is a jerk, but still yet is just a band. Someone should wake him up and remind him why they play on Friday Nights. Haha! And I'm pretty sure who ever posted the director should have slapped Carter, was surely kidding. Carter was an Army Ranger. Slapping, is that how band directors fight anyways? Haha! With such a classic game, this amazes me.

Good luck to the Tribe and Topper Football teams in the playoffs!

Maybe you should check your facts before you go calling someone a Jerk. What would you do if a band director got in your face and started running his mouth as you were leaving the field? All he did was straighten out his arm and push him back because he didn't want to hear anything else. You my friend need to grow up and accept the fact that you lost and quit crying about it. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Band director? Why is a band director butting in? Band director...haha! The band might be big, and so may the director's head, and Carter is a jerk, but still yet is just a band. Someone should wake him up and remind him why they play on Friday Nights. Haha! And I'm pretty sure who ever posted the director should have slapped Carter, was surely kidding. Carter was an Army Ranger. Slapping, is that how band directors fight anyways? Haha! With such a classic game, this amazes me.

Good luck to the Tribe and Topper Football teams in the playoffs!

The only ranger that cry baby could be is a Power Ranger for Halloween. DB is still the conference daddy. ROLL TRIBE

Maybe you should check your facts before you go calling someone a Jerk. What would you do if a band director got in your face and started running his mouth as you were leaving the field? All he did was straighten out his arm and push him back because he didn't want to hear anything else. You my friend need to grow up and accept the fact that you lost and quit crying about it. Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Yes we lost. It's accepted. And yes i like wine and cheese. And yes, Carter is a jerk. Enjoy the victory. Might be a long time before you beat us again. And a jack slap is a bit harder than a pat on the jaw there dude. ROLL TRIBE

Yes we lost. It's accepted. And yes i like wine and cheese. And yes, Carter is a jerk. Enjoy the victory. Might be a long time before you beat us again. And a jack slap is a bit harder than a pat on the jaw there dude. ROLL TRIBE

You do know that A LOT of this year's SH squad will be back next year, don't you? Including QB Malik McGue, virtually all of the WR corp, secondary, many on the lines, the punter and kicker etc. 

Yes, the 3rd and 1 play may've been the one that ultimately cost DB the game but the Indians simply had no answer whatsoever for McGue in the 4th quarter, and the Topper defense played lights out that quarter.

I heard several Indians fans mumbling about hoping McGue's a Senior as I was leaving the game. I turned around and said "He's a Junior." Their response? A very sarcastic "Great." GO TOPPERS!

Edited by AlumnI01

You do know that A LOT of this year's SH squad will be back next year, don't you? Including QB Malik McGue, virtually all of the WR corp, secondary, many on the lines, the punter and kicker etc.

Yes, the 3rd and 1 play may've been the one that ultimately cost DB the game but the Indians simply had no answer whatsoever for McGue in the 4th quarter, and the Topper defense played lights out that quarter.

I heard several Indians fans mumbling about hoping McGue's a Senior as I was leaving the game. I turned around and said "He's a Junior." Their response? A very sarcastic "Great." GO TOPPERS!

McGue was held in check all night until the fourth quarter. And we've seen a lot better players than him. He don't scare me one bit if you keep contain. Now he's a good player but a Malik Foreman he IS NOT!!!! Good luck against Farragut they are huge on the line and so is one of there backs. If they pound the rock all night your in trouble but if they start throwing you will have a chance. ROLL TRIBE

McGue was held in check all night until the fourth quarter. And we've seen a lot better players than him. He don't scare me one bit if you keep contain. Now he's a good player but a Malik Foreman he IS NOT!!!! Good luck against Farragut they are huge on the line and so is one of there backs. If they pound the rock all night your in trouble but if they start throwing you will have a chance. ROLL TRIBE

This guy... SMH.

thanks for your input......enjoy your trip to Morristown and then Maryville if you are lucky enough.  I will enjoy our first and hopefully second round home game.

McGue was held in check most of the night. However, as I said, in the 4th quarter your Indians simply had no answer for him. He took the game over. Big time players make big time plays in big time games, especially in crucial moments when the game is on the line. McGue did just that(He was also playing injured, which makes his play that much more impressive).  As for DB's two QB, besides the long TD throw, neither of them were very impressive at all. The only player for the Indians that is real, real good is the RB, Casey. He's a good one.

Edited by AlumnI01

It will be fine. DB is a very, very young. This is not your typical Indian team, as is the same with the Toppers. Alum,I beg to differ with your assumption that Zach Casey is the only one that is real, real good. I think if you watched the game and #74 Nick Sensabaugh didn't impress you, then the Topper goggles were fogged. McGue is a baller for sure, but #32 RB impressed me. The SH Off. Line blocked well, but most of the time DB only rushed 3. Good luck to both teams.

So let me get this straight... The Topper fans are predicting that SH will win this game and be Conference Champs, and in doing so by beating the Indians in a shoot out?

# Kingsport owns Johnson City in Football, going for 20 W's in a row in the series (all under Clark)

#Graham Clark owns Stacey Carter - Carter has never won a match up against the G Man...at South or Science Hill

#Game is at historic J Fred Johnson Stadium where the Indian fans are always out in mass and very loud (along with THE BAND) for big games

# Indians Defense has not allowed anybody to run up and down the field on them this season (74 El Grande Papa) will find McGue)

# Indians young Offense has learned how to win games when the game is on the line winning 3 games this season on their final drive

# Toppers will cheer TTKKA

Change that first K to stand for Kiss

Kingsport 24

Johnson City 20

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up

Hey, Art! Where are you and your buddy Waco hiding out at? Come out and play! GO TOPPERS!

orangeandwhite, #74 for the Indians is a good player for sure but the only one I was highly impressed with was Casey. That kid is a beast.

Edited by AlumnI01