South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Boy you must be kin to Einstein.......SP has always had more talent than the Warriors.  Of course turnovers will make it closer or make it get out of hand,,,,,,,,,,man, keep coming with your wonderful insight.......

Yes we are distant kin . I should of clarified more and said jasper will need turnovers to stay in the game. Thanks for your insight genius!

I want to give a quick shout out to some of the guys on SP's team that may not get all the glory but are very good solid players...Four come to mind...Chase Blevins flies around the field and makes good solid tackles, Payne Mosley, yes, he is a senior but has battled through injuries to play tough ball and played his best game in my opinion last week against Polk, Sam Nelson who played center when Cooper was out and plays solid on defense, and Chase Frame kicking extra points consistently and having kickoffs usually go pretty deep is a bonus. It's easy to look at the "stars" of the team, but it's 11 guys on the field at a time that make a team and certainly these boys have made their contributions this year! Can't wait for Friday night!

nice

I believe many factors come into play

For Marion:

1) Dominate on both sides of the line

2) secure the edge

3) make 1 on 1 tackles

4) no turnovers

For South Pittsburg

1) Limit penalties

2) pass coverage

3) limit big plays to Riley, Shoemaker, brooks, and walters (blake will get his regardless)

4) negative plays/ turnovers

Have seen Marion play 5 times and SP 3...give Marion the coaching advantage with that said I predict Marion comes out on top 35-33.  The reason being Zeman is hungry, the fans are hungry, and Mac really wants this one im sure.  Good luck to both, praying of course for an injury free and sportsmanlike game from both teams

. LOPAO......"COACHING ADVANTAGE" jest what advantage could a feller be referring to. The SP staff has the best Old Pirate can tell is second to non. 1. Starting with the old man on the staff, David Hale played on a state championship team, later was a starter for Vandy, then head coach before being an assistant on the SP staf that has multiple state titles and several runner up teams. 2. Tim Moore was on a state runner up player, then played for Vandy, head coach and state championship coach for BGA. 3. Wesley Stone played on a state championship team, assistant for several SP state championship & runner up teams. 4. The Body Guard feller- Bradford was a star player in Chatt and later played for the Bulldogs of Ga, coached on runner up SP team. 5. Coach Tidmore head coach and assistant coach with 25+ years. Jim Thomas 30+ years coaching and state championship in Ala. Recon us fellers is a wondering jest what advantage could you be referring too?

unless that Daffron man on the radio replay doesn't know what he is talking he clearly named in the fourth quarter your QB and your RB were in the game. ( I don't use kids names, but you know who I am talking about) It was early in the fourth but there is recorded proof that they were in the game in the 4th. I didn't listen to the end of the 4th but he clearly named them as being in the backfield in the 4 th. Easy enough to get the tape.

Figured I would chime in on this one... You do realize there's two Zeamans and two Walters kids on the team right? If not, you do now!

. LOPAO......"COACHING ADVANTAGE" jest what advantage could a feller be referring to. The SP staff has the best Old Pirate can tell is second to non. 1. Starting with the old man on the staff, David Hale played on a state championship team, later was a starter for Vandy, then head coach before being an assistant on the SP staf that has multiple state titles and several runner up teams. 2. Tim Moore was on a state runner up player, then played for Vandy, head coach and state championship coach for BGA. 3. Wesley Stone played on a state championship team, assistant for several SP state championship & runner up teams. 4. The Body Guard feller- Bradford was a star player in Chatt and later played for the Bulldogs of Ga, coached on runner up SP team. 5. Coach Tidmore head coach and assistant coach with 25+ years. Jim Thomas 30+ years coaching and state championship in Ala. Recon us fellers is a wondering jest what advantage could you be referring too?

i am waiting on BleedPurrrple's reply with a list of their coaches accomplishments or bio, but he probably doesn't know , which proves he just spouts without any knowledge. This is the week jealousy and envy of SP raises it 's ugly head. Edited by TheBlackPearl