South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

I can't agree with this one. I see it the other way around. Anytime a team wins several games in a row in a series this happens. The team on the losing end usually gets preoccupied with the team they are trying to beat. I have seen this happen on both sides of this rivalry. Right now though that shoe is on the team from the north.

Did you listen to sport talk to night about this game...

Some folks are losing their Pirate Cards

I take it I lost mine a long time back...I must admit it was hard at first but now it just comes natural to say Marion County. I mean, that's what the sign says out front anyway...

I've said my peace on this game, now sitting back reading all the hoop la.....lmbo Guess we will find out the real winner when the game is over.... 

Edited by MCHSFAN2008

Hey guys Glenn here. I tried to tell y'all last week Polk was really more strong than real fast and that they were just kinda fast didn't I? I've been telling you though my Pirates are really fast. The Warriors are not real fast but number 1 is kinda fast like Polk. The Warriors aren't real strong like Polk though and not as big. I've been telling y'all all year the warriors needed to work on theirs fastness and it doesn't look like they have been cause they aren't very fast. Not even kinda fast except number 1. Sometimes he is kinda fast but everyone else isn't kinda fast. Now the Pirates are really fast. Number 28 will hurdle you and keep going and number 6 is really fast. They both have been working on their fastness and have gotten more fast as the season has went. Number 3 isn't as fast as he was but has gotten stronger and bigger since the start of season. Number 3 is probably kinda fast when we throw him the ball so he will be more than fast to much for the warriors. I'm sorry to say but the Pirates are going to be too fast for the warriors. I think they will probably be much more strong than the Warriors too. I like my pirates again this week especially if they aren't hurt and as long as thy don't eat to much. Number 6 ate too much last week and had to come out a lot in the 3rd quarter cause he was still full and it caused his leg to lock up. He better not eat bad this week. We need him to be real fast like he can be.

From Glenn

Hey Glenn, Southtowner here...that Slowsky bunch up the road dont like that fast word...they say its a Curse...

What the Fast...