South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Back-n-the day Old Pirate was out and got thirsty and stopped at this place. Well now as OP took a seat OP thought he was at a Booster Club meeting for Jasper, cause bout everyone of them fellers wore purple. After a spell OP noticed theys weren't a nary skillet slinger in that joint. Then them fellers started dirty dancing with each other and it was time for Old Pirate to hit the road. OP started to ease to the door and these two fellers wearing purple come and grabbed OP and wanted to dance. So OP did a couple of Patrick Swayze spins and ran for the door. Dad burnit Old Pirate thanked the good lord that he allowed the skillet slinger to train OP how to run hard & real fast. Now fellers as you might have figured out a feller can get a right skeerd to go anywhere a HEEP of fellers is wearing PURPLE. Best advice when amongst fellers wearing Purple is take the SS for protection and DON'T wear tight jeans like OP once wore! Old Pirate ain't joking neither.

I once visited this eating place named after a certain lil school down the road....... Well I'll just leave it at that! Needless to say, I didn't grab for no candy as I left!!!!! Lol

Everyone I would like to apologize for people filling up this thread with garbage. I will work on it and try and get it cleaned up.

BTW Geno

Geno

3 days ago

Unreal!!!!!!!!! with 2 Mins left in the first half Stone starts calling our normal plays and we MOVE the ball!! good lord!!!!!!

Like I said, don't name any names in a derogatory manner. You weren't the only one and I understand that much. Also, I can't speak for them but I'm pretty sure Coach Moore and staff doesn't care what a bunch of us old "Has Beens" think about what they are doing. Or in your case a "Never Was"

I can reference the derogatory remarks toward the team and coaches earlier in the year if I need to. I'm right, you're wrong so let's move on.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Everyone I would like to apologize for people filling up this thread with garbage. I will work on it and try and get it cleaned up.

BTW Geno

Geno

3 days ago

Unreal!!!!!!!!! with 2 Mins left in the first half Stone starts calling our normal plays and we MOVE the ball!! good lord!!!!!!

Like I said, don't name any names in a derogatory manner. You weren't the only one and I understand that much. Also, I can't speak for them but I'm pretty sure Coach Moore and staff doesn't care what a bunch of us old "Has Beens" think about what they are doing. Or in your case a "Never Was"

I can reference the derogatory remarks toward the team and coaches earlier in the year if I need to. I'm right, you're wrong so let's move on.

Lighten up deputy, kinfolkes is jest rattling a few cages. Remember Jasper week is like Christmas, it comes once a year! Now as for that other mess, sickem.......

BTW Geno

Geno

3 days ago

I ask everyone on here to message CoachT about Ambassaders Crap!!! he called me out because i said Stone was now calling the Normal plays?? how is that derogatory toward anyobe! your a Idiot!!!! i wish for sure i knew if your were Chris Ferrell . Ill call Linda just to tell her you need Meds!! get a Life and stop trying to Bully people on here!!!

Never Was? lol. so thats not derogatory remarks towards someone????? you need you Admin powers pulled!!! i do what i do you keep doing nothing! ive Won over 300 Tournaments a Southeastern United States Championship a State Championship several Top 10 National chamoionships 2nd at the World Championships and on 9 ProStaff Teams.. what you got????

I ask everyone on here to message CoachT about Ambassaders Crap!!! he called me out because i said Stone was now calling the Normal plays?? how is that derogatory toward anyobe! your a Idiot!!!! i wish for sure i knew if your were Chris Ferrell . Ill call Linda just to tell her you need Meds!! get a Life and stop trying to Bully people on here!!!

LOPAO....... Geno you don't ever learn, now yous gone and ticked off the deputy. Go MIGHTY PIRATES