South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Never Was? lol. so thats not derogatory remarks towards someone????? you need you Admin powers pulled!!! i do what i do you keep doing nothing! ive Won over 300 Tournaments a Southeastern United States Championship a State Championship several Top 10 National chamoionships 2nd at the World Championships and on 9 ProStaff Teams.. what you got????

You sure you didn't leave out the Olympic Gold Medal?

• Upvote 1

TTP...the score last year was 49-21. SP turned it over twice in MC territory and i believe had MC kick a number of onside kicks a few of which they recovered. I believe SPs D is much improved from last year. I believe the O is similar. O-line is better. Backs are still very good but probably not as explosive overall without Little Man.

TTP...the score last year was 49-21. SP turned it over twice in MC territory and i believe had MC kick a number of onside kicks a few of which they recovered. I believe SPs D is much improved from last year. I believe the O is similar. O-line is better. Backs are still very good but probably not as explosive overall without Little Man.

Okay, so you think that this years pirate team is better than they were last year? Apparently you do because that is two touchdowns difference in last years game score. Just a question, are they better? I know Marion is better, they are all a year older and now are sophomores and juniors for the most part. What about leadership at SP, where does it come from. I got asked a question from my nine year old son after the polk game Friday night. 'Daddy, why does that player not have to shake hands after the game?' My question is are the younger boys looking up to kids like this and are going to think they can do whatever they want to? I know this has no bearing on the outcome of the game I was just wondering who could answer it? There is another that I noticed that one player also doesn't block when he doesn't get the ball and if they aren't throwing to him he doesn't even run a route if he is split out wide. Do the coaches not have control over this stuff? I know that the line is pretty good, is that where the leadership is? Pretty good story on #57 that someone posted.

tell me how you know the kid didn't have had a hurt hand , arm or shoulder ? That reaching the bottom of the barrel right there. I could say something I know about a MC incident but it would get a kid in trouble. For you to start singling out an observation you had without knowing the details is reaching a little low. You are scraping the barrel if that's all you can come up with,

No all of those teams weren't ranked number one in their classes at the time. Rhea was an average 5A school. Soddy was a good 5A school, Shelbyville was a good team as well and Baylor was pretty good as well. Some of them were ranked but none were ranked number one by any means......sorry

LOPAO, us fellers some village was missing their village dummy.

Football 54.....SP enrollment is 249. MC is 523 and about a bakers dozen from being in 3A. Meanwhile there are only 14 public schools smaller than SP that play football. So, if the TSSAA really lost their minds and went to 8A, SP would still be 1A. MC is more than double the size of SP.

Must be that SP math that they taught you.... 523 is definitely not "more than double the size".... but that's OK... we all understand...