South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Yes it was a good article,and by reading it you can tell....why SP feels so bad......Their whole lifes all SP ever wanted was for Marion Counrty to look at them as equals.....SP doesn't  get it. It doesn't matter how many or how bad SP beats MC in football,they will always be the little brother down the road.....It's sad but true..........This game doesn't control MC lifes, like it does SP.MC will get up saturday and go about their lifes win or lose....SP will not......and this kills SP...

Yes it was a good article,and by reading it you can tell....why SP feels so bad......Their whole lifes all SP ever wanted was for Marion Counrty to look at them as equals.....SP doesn't  get it. It doesn't matter how many or how bad SP beats MC in football,they will always be the little brother down the road.....It's sad but true..........This game doesn't control MC lifes, like it does SP.MC will get up saturday and go about their lifes win or lose....SP will not......and this kills SP...

Oh, it's not that bad....but you're close.  That's what makes it such a great rivalry.

Can anyone tell me if this game will be availbable via the internet?  My neice and her husband are stationed in New Mexico and are wanting to watch or listen to the game live.

I hope for a Marion victory tonite but i pray that all players, coaches, cheerleaders, students and fans travel to and play this game safely and free from harms way. I hope nothing but sportsmanship is displayed on both sides of the field as well as in the stands.  This should be a great atmosphere and a little bit of the area spotlight will be shown upon our little area.  Let us do nothing to give the appearance that we are not better people than what is displayed.  Some things have already taken place and it is really a shame but lets not look down on the many for the actions of the few.Good luck tonite Warriors and good luck to both teams throughout the playoffs.

“It’s extremely disturbing and disappointing to me and our school because that is not something we condone at all,†South Pittsburg principal Danny Wilson said. “Our senior captains came to me and asked if they could go up there and help clean it up because they’re as embarrassed as I am and they don’t want people thinking we allow thugs like that in our school.

“We warned all of our kids at school yesterday to stay out of Jasper and I hope they can identify who it was because if it was any of our kids we will drop the full hammer on them.â€

Guest Purplepastry

“It’s extremely disturbing and disappointing to me and our school because that is not something we condone at all,†South Pittsburg principal Danny Wilson said. “Our senior captains came to me and asked if they could go up there and help clean it up because they’re as embarrassed as I am and they don’t want people thinking we allow thugs like that in our school.

“We warned all of our kids at school yesterday to stay out of Jasper and I hope they can identify who it was because if it was any of our kids we will drop the full hammer on them.â€

What's the big deal.  Just expressing themselves, been going on since the jamboree.

No, this thread will stay civil today. As I have said before. This will be a good game.

You're a good man Ambassador.  I know you'll keep things in check.  It just makes me sick to think of the stupidity of some people....how a senseless act of a few idiots can taint such a great rivalry.  I pray that the players and fans will get past this and play a hard fought clean game.

What's the big deal.  Just expressing themselves, been going on since the jamboree.

No PP---things have really changed since the Jamboree. You havent been on here much this week so don't start these accusations again. You will see tonight.

As stated in the article, our Seniors ask to go help clean it up....

whoever did this should be punished, but it certainly doesn't automatically point to any our our players. Now I am not saying someone on the team wasnt involved, but whoever was will be dealt with fully.

GO PIRATES