South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Kuddos to those kids if they indeed volunteered to do that. Mr. Wilson might be surprised when he finds out who did it.......lol

no, OP both schools weren't defaced. The SP booster club hung a sheet with some spray paint on it in the banter that normally happens(I have friends in sp) supposedly from mc. What someone did to the field house in jasper wasn't on a sheet and was very vulgar. Those people should be punished to the full extent of the law.

Yep, recon so! Old Pirate says....let the hammer fall hard on who ever did it!

It is amazing how fellers like you think they know more than they do, it is so laughable OP has to take the dentures out before reading the mess you post! Jasper is and has been consumed with the success the Pirates have had recently. So much so they have worked all year on ways to hopefully defeat the Pirates. SP on the other hand understands this feud to be more important than recent times but is not the ultimate goal. Point here is Jasper's main goal is to beat or be competitive against SP, while the Pirates goal is to seriously compete for a gold and hopefully earhole as many as possible on the way!

OLD SQUAD, you got it all wrong again...MC is not consumed by SP,they don't work all year on how to beat SP...football is not the only thing MC thanks about their world doesn't revolve around football.....whats worst is SP is know more for CORNBREAD than football....

OK, one more time.  The game is at Jasper.  It's at 6:30 CST.  There will be an SP tailgate party somewhere along the road where you come in from Ingles.  It'll be on WEPG radio live.  http://www.newschann...me-of-the-week/ this is the link to watch it live on line.  It will be replayed on WEPG radio Saturday morning around 10:00. It will also be rebroadcast Saturday Night @ 7:00 on thisTV.com **. 

The one thing I don't know for sure is if it will be live on This TV tonight.  According to their website the game is not listed for tonight.  **Nor is it listed for tomorrow night.

Edited by D60

SP had a tremendous pep rally at the school at 2:00.  Best pep rally I've ever witnessed at SPHS.

As far as the spray painting....the authorities are chasing down some leads.  There is a strong possibility it was done by a third party, not SPHS or MCHS.

SP had a tremendous pep rally at the school at 2:00. Best pep rally I've ever witnessed at SPHS.

As far as the spray painting....the authorities are chasing down some leads. There is a strong possibility it was done by a third party, not SPHS or MCHS.

i know they have names. be safe everyone im leaving now