South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

TTP, what kind of mess is this? Evenly matched? Did your glasses fog up in the second half? That Moore man made some good adjustments at halftime and that McCurry man could not score on our boys the second half. I garuntee you that Starky man told him one of our tricks would be to run outside but he did not tell him we would run up the middle. Those Marion boys got dominated in the second half. Let me ask you another question. Why would that McCurry man not shake that Moore mans hand after the game? That McCurry man thinks he is 7 foot tall and bullet proof. That Moore man is a real big man and he even has a body guard. I would not want to make that Moore man mad if I was that McCurry man. You think im joking but im not.

you right about that.

3 touchdown win. Jasper was only in the for a few minutes early in the game. After the. 65 yarder up the middle you could see the doubt seep in. Best RB in the area was proven head to head on the field. I know y'all gonna put on OP,s Rose Glasses and spin this like Obama's fans try to make us believe we didn't see what we saw. Bullies of the Valley was settled once and for all last night and we did it in their house. Heard there was poor sportsmanship by the Purple coaches. Sad. I really wish they would consider calling themselves Jasper. They make me ashamed to be from Marion County.

Not here theblackpearl I call it like I see it. go back and check my post for the last few day.   lil  pittsburgh is good  but not Bully of the Valley.   Most Marion County fan think old Mac is god's gift to football coaching but he is not. A good coach yes, he help them get their pride back by having two weak schedule the last two year.  Who  can you say they beat in the last to years that they played that is a signature will you can't not even say. Trousdale because Trousdale is not Ttousdale that lil pittsburgh always had trouble with. And by not shacking hand he is definely not a Living Legend football coach.  It is what it is.   And congratulations to Marion County for playing hard and didn't quit.

Edited by rc213v

#1 had 31 yards no TD's in second half. You can lead the area in rushing when you play cup cake defenses . Call me a birther, but someone needs to check a birth certificate so they don't take a chance of forfeiting next season. Actually hope he stays so we can welcome him to the Pitt next year.

Old Mac wanted that win over lil pittsburgh more than the kids did.  He is just another old coach that can't beat lil 1A pittsburgh.

Not here theblackpearl I call it like I see it. go back and check my post for the last few day. lil pittsburgh is good but not Bully of the Valley. Most Marion County fan think old Mac is god's gift to football coaching but he is not. A good coach yes, he help them get their pride back by having two weak schedule the last two year. Who can you say they beat in the last to years that they played that is a signature will you can't not even say. Trousdale because Trousdale is not Ttousdale that lil pittsburgh always had trouble with. And by not shacking hand he is definely not a Living Legend football coach. It is what it is. And congratulations to Marion County for playing hard and didn't quit.

English wasn't your first language was it?

#1 had 31 yards no TD's in second half. You can lead the area in rushing when you play cup cake defenses . Call me a birther, but someone needs to check a birth certificate so they don't take a chance of forfeiting next season. Actually hope he stays so we can welcome him to the Pitt next year.

Just like against Polk. That Moore mans defense step up against one of the best backs in Tennessee. Great job D and coach Moore!

Someone we never give credit to on here that seems to really do a lot on the field is coach Tidmore. For the first time all season he had those kids running off the field to talk to him for a timeout. Much respect between them

Fellers, this feud lived up to it's billing. The crowd was huge and was like back-n-the day when the old SVC was loaded with competitive teams. Walking the track OP saw a lot of fellers that played for Bridgeport and Stevenson. The atmosphere was great with stands and track packed. Old Pirate says Congrats to the Pirates on the huge win and to the seniors that reportedly never ever lost to the Warriors!

#6 is on another level than most backs in this area. On a couple of his long runs, Marion had the hole piled up and he hurdled the pile and was at full speed immediately. No one in 1A can beat them. That was a game the Warriors needed. They may help them make a deep run in the playoffs. Good luck to the Pirates in the playoffs.

Really, a birth certificate?? yeah, yall will welcome nearly the whole team back to the pitt next year.  He is a great young man, he would probably love to meet you.  Seems like he was right on his pace to me, 1500 yrds rushing on the season and had 130-140 last night.  Pretty dang close.