Huntingdon @ Dresden (Week 10)

horse

I believe there are times when we as humans let our emotions get the best of us and do things that we regret later on. The coaches and fans want to see these kids win and sometimes forget it is a game and someone is going to lose. Should our coach have done it, no, but I can guarantee you he is regretting it. He is not a bad person and the fan probably isn't either but they just lost control of their emotions and who of us haven't. We have all done things that we later regretted. Best of luck stangs in the playoffs. yall have a fine football team.

I believe there are times when we as humans let our emotions get the best of us and do things that we regret later on. The coaches and fans want to see these kids win and sometimes forget it is a game and someone is going to lose. Should our coach have done it, no, but I can guarantee you he is regretting it. He is not a bad person and the fan probably isn't either but they just lost control of their emotions and who of us haven't. We have all done things that we later regretted. Best of luck stangs in the playoffs. yall have a fine football team.

Well said. Just hate to see that after both teams laid it all on the line. That QB is going to have lots of attention over the next 3 years. He is legit.

Very well said and the coach told the players he shouldn't have done it and this is no way to act. 

Yso, I promise I wasn't the fan, remember, I was the one in the earlier post that mentioned we had kids on our side, and the cussing in the music. Your right every town has that guy. I didn't hear the fan from Huntingdon cussing the coach. If I did I would have told him to have more class. I did see the coach throw the finger at us, hit the ground, stomp the ground and then slam the door to the field house like he'd been sent to his room. Then I had to try to explain to my 8 year old son why someone had to act like that. I realize that there were high emotions but, in the end, coaches are there to show kids how to win and lose with sportsmanship. With that being said, Dresden Lions are a great team and I think they will have a great run! I wish them all the best!

Ok. Back to football. I don't know how to start a new thread so I will just do it here. Our defense has to figure out how to stop a smash mouth football team. Offense looked good at times but our defense is really questionable to me. We shouldn't have to score 30+ points to win a football game. And has anyone heard about Quincey McDonald.

I know who does the music and I'll ask them to get the edited versions of the songs. I don't think that is appropriate in the music.

Not making excuses for the coach he was wrong, knows it and I'm sure he will have a meeting with school officials.

You probably wouldn't have seen the fan screaming because he was on our side. They really need a parking lot on the visitor side. Past two home games with you guys we've had issues with fans because they are on our side. Nothing major two years ago, just blocked view because our fans stood up whole game.

I will say this, I'm proud of the players on both teams! It was a hard hitting game that both teams played physical and with sportsmanship. You guys made less mistakes and deservingly won the game.