Huntingdon @ Dresden (Week 10)

horse

Ok. Back to football. I don't know how to start a new thread so I will just do it here. Our defense has to figure out how to stop a smash mouth football team. Offense looked good at times but our defense is really questionable to me. We shouldn't have to score 30+ points to win a football game. And has anyone heard about Quincey McDonald.

Coach said on coaches corner that Quincey had hip pointer, said he was up walking. He also said they did some test on him but didn't give results.

Our D has got to start getting a push on the line. If the secondary or linebackers are making the majority of the tackles you've gained 4 or 5 yards. They averaged 3.3 yards per carry last night. We've got to stop running teams or we could be short lived in playoffs.

Offense did look good at times but we made a few bad decisions at times also. We can't be 3rd and 4 and get sacked 15 yards back in the red zone. That's happened last two games. He needs some help from the O line so he's not running for his life.

Think they will get it together the next two weeks.

Edited by ysoangry

Only going to go here one time about your crazy coach.   I know his brother is employed with your school.  He is a volunteer and he loves the kids and he has times when he can not control himself.  bottom line he is a black eye to the program..  Bottom line.   too many times being called to talk to the school officials about the way he acts.  

back to the players and the real coaches    Good luck to Both teams in the play offs.

Edited by 34ME

Only going to go here one time about your crazy coach. I know his brother is employed with your school. He is a volunteer and he loves the kids and he has times when he can not control himself. bottom line he is a black eye to the program.. Bottom line. too many times being called to talk to the school officials about the way he acts.

back to the players and the real coaches Good luck to Both teams in the play offs.

is this the same coach that got a sideline warning call on him a couple years ago against Mckenzie and throwed the flag in the stands? Edited by horse

Dresden should have invested money into visitor side before worrying about a cooking pavilion. Apparently there are not enough stands & visitors don't want to walk over to them. Has never really been a problem other than last two home games against Huntingdon. Personally I would stand on the visitor side before I ever sat on the opposing teams side & would certainly never try to stir up trouble. I don't agree with our coach's actions but don't agree with a few of the Mustang fans actions either. To the players on both sides....you left it all on the field & played a tough clean game. I hope to see both teams represent the West well deep into the playoffs.

Dresden should have invested money into visitor side before worrying about a cooking pavilion. Apparently there are not enough stands & visitors don't want to walk over to them. Has never really been a problem other than last two home games against Huntingdon. Personally I would stand on the visitor side before I ever sat on the opposing teams side & would certainly never try to stir up trouble. I don't agree with our coach's actions but don't agree with a few of the Mustang fans actions either. To the players on both sides....you left it all on the field & played a tough clean game. I hope to see both teams represent the West well deep into the playoffs.

its a very nice pavilion

Yes Dresden needs more visitor seating. But if you don't want to stand on the fence you got 2 options, get there early or stay home. Some of those Huntington fans needed to be rolled down the bleachers. If Dresden's coach doesn't calm down they are always going to have calls go against them.

hard to get there early when you work, and ill sit on home side before i stay home.i can put with a few adults acting like kids so i can see a game.