Huntingdon @ Dresden (Week 10)

horse

Game day Lions! It's Senior night...are you going to finish your highschool careers without ever getting a win against the Mustang Hosers or are you going to be ready to play & get the young Lions fired up as well? Time to get the Mustangs off your backs & get that W & the district title. I'd love to have that firework show afterwards just for ol' Kermit. LOL GO LIONS!!!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

It's FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS time!!!! woooo whoo! Are you READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTBALL???? Let's get it on!!! My summary: Lions= Popeye the Sailor; Mustangs= Brutus (or Bluto in early cartoons)... and tonight will be Dresden's time to say "Enough is enough ... and enough is toooo much!" ... tooot tooot... and here come the can of spinach and it's gonna be Whoop 'Em time upon our big, bad nemesis-bully 'Stangs! Field is dry, stands will be packed and crazy loud, senior night for Lions, attitude is great, our team IS READY! Huntingdon will put up a great fight as always but Dresden will stand as victor! Let the fireworks begin!!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Game day Lions! It's Senior night...are you going to finish your highschool careers without ever getting a win against the Mustang Hosers or are you going to be ready to play & get the young Lions fired up as well? Time to get the Mustangs off your backs & get that W & the district title. I'd love to have that firework show afterwards just for ol' Kermit. LOL GO LIONS!!!!

^^^^ what Drown said! I second that. ^^^^

These two teams haven't played that many years straight but the last time Dresden got a W was somewhere back in 1994  Thats 19 years   my bad on the 21 years but close enough.  Still long time  One more tonight. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That means we are long overdue for a win. You can only crap out so many times and the table will get hot. Tonight is the night the lions change that losing streak. Seniors will step up tonight!!

It was 1993 when dresen last won  score was 14-7    long time the dresden players can't even remember what it feel like to get a win against the Mustangs.   Ill take the Mustangs again ths year by 6  at the Pigpen.......   Dreaden needs to change there mascot to the pig or razorback for the smell there...Wooo Pig  SOOIE......!

Edited by 34ME

Guest hevyrevy1611

It was 1993 when dresen last won score was 14-7 long time the dresden players can't even remember what it feel like to get a win against the Mustangs. Ill take the Mustangs again ths year by 6 at the Pigpen....... Dreaden needs to change there mascot to the pig or razorback for the smell there...Wooo Pig SOOIE......!

ROFL! I said same thing "34", making our mascot the Razorbacks would be appropriate. ha. but we ARE Lions, and that hog smell just fires up our team, making them Lions salivate, hungry, agitated, and eager to feast! And someone asked about where they get their stats.. personally i go to hsfdatabase dot com. (hsf= high school football). great site. We first moved here in 2010 and when I first smelled the pen... I thought a sewer line had broke. ha. but like a "cat person" does you get used to it after awhile! I wish it negatively impacted our opponents more than it does and gave us an edge like at Mile High Stadium. Tonight going to be a super-exciting atmosphere with both sides having loud and proud fans! My biggest hope is neither team has anyone hurt! We both gonna be very physical and it is week before playoffs. Sure hope the entire roster of both teams comes out intact and ready for what's next! But tonight WILL BE awesome! Can't wait for those fireworks! :)