5A Playoffs has of 10/25/13 or after week 9

mjuhb

Lawrence County can help itself by winning Friday night. They had success against Shelbyville last year but nothing about this years Shelbyville team compares to what we saw early in the year to what they are doing now. I am hoping they get back to their old ways of undisciplined football and get my Falcons a title.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will not happen like this, If OR was to win district 3, which I do not see happening, then they would be the 1 seed for quad 1. In order for OR to win the district they have to beat AC and have CC lose to Powell. for them to be a 3 seed in quad 1 that means that they will have to be behind AC and CC from 3AAA. Even if OR does beat AC I do not see CC losing to Powell. If OR beats AC you will have either AC or CC moving to the 3 spot in quad 2 not OR. and if that scenario plays out then West will be the 2 seed in quad 1.

Just curious... What makes OR the 1 seed in quad 1 if they are district champs? Traditionally they have been moved to quad 2

Just curious... What makes OR the 1 seed in quad 1 if they are district champs? Traditionally they have been moved to quad 2

They will not put the 3 district champs in the same quad with one quad having none, at least I do not think so, there have been many times this season that they have releases the quads and Oak Ridge was in quad 1 without the 1 seed so there is no reason for me to think they would not be if they are the champs. Now do not get me wrong, I am no playoff wizard, bu it just does not make sense to put thwm in quad 2 with the other 2 chps

They will not put the 3 district champs in the same quad with one quad having none, at least I do not think so, there have been many times this season that they have releases the quads and Oak Ridge was in quad 1 without the 1 seed so there is no reason for me to think they would not be if they are the champs. Now do not get me wrong, I am no playoff wizard, bu it just does not make sense to put thwm in quad 2 with the other 2 chps

I agree with you that it does not make sense to have 3 champs in one quad... But OR has been placed in Quad 2 once or twice when they have been released on Mondays... If they are actually using geographic locations they "should be the first team out if I am looking at the map correctly

I agree with you that it does not make sense to have 3 champs in one quad... But OR has been placed in Quad 2 once or twice when they have been released on Mondays... If they are actually using geographic locations they "should be the first team out if I am looking at the map correctly

Yea, I know what your saying, But I would just think that whoever wins 3AAA will be the 1 seed seeing how it is their district, like I said I could be wrong, but you are really punishing a district champ if you put them as a 3 seed in the neighboring quad. Also with the first criteria bein district champs I would imagine they would get placed first and then not be moved. All the geographic stuff would come into play after they are seeded, just my opinion, but hey, its not like TSSAA uses common sense with this sort of thing

At this point I hope West gets an 8 seed just so we can see a one seed lose right off the bat. If West is 9-1 and gets a 4 seed then that's a joke. Finishing 2nd to Maryville is no joke and I'm not saying give us a 1 seed either. 2 or 3 seed is what we should get.

It will be official next Saturday and then we can all moan and groan about it.

At this point I hope West gets an 8 seed just so we can see a one seed lose right off the bat. If West is 9-1 and gets a 4 seed then that's a joke. Finishing 2nd to Maryville is no joke and I'm not saying give us a 1 seed either. 2 or 3 seed is what we should get.

Knox West root for Hillsboro, Tullahoma, Kenwood, Memphis Overton and Columbia to win

I hear you, for them to be a 4th seed is a travesty, I do not see it playin out that way