2A Quad 4 after Week 9

ReitzFan

Mckenzie is going to win and push out Whitwell...this also pushes Huntingdon back to quad 3

new look quad 4

1 TCA

bye

4 Hillcrest

5 Halls

3 Peabody

6 Mckenzie

2 Mitchell

bye

*as has been noted...later in thread...whitwell is not in the playoffs...read it wrong...sorry

Edited by dhstennis
  • Upvote 1

well the only way mckenzie gets in is if they beat west carroll...otherwise i was right to begin with...im trying to give teams a shot here...and whitwell isnt even in...i read that wrong...but they cannot gain points as they have already played 10 games

MCK will beat several teams with 5 wins because of the 1st 2 tiebreakers...but u gota beat West Carroll...otherwise its a no go...

the 2 teams that can be jumped are oliver springs and mid tn christian...thats it...no one else can fall out of the playoffs

Mid TN Christian is favored in their game...and its at home...they should win and move to 6-4

Oliver Springs plays 1a Monterey who seems to be rolling right now...this game is a toss up...if OS wins they are win with a 6-4 record...if they fall and MCK wins then MCK takes the last spot in the playoffs i believe

i was distracted earlier...been a crazy day at work...sorry if i didnt put this out right

well the only way mckenzie gets in is if they beat west carroll...otherwise i was right to begin with...im trying to give teams a shot here...and whitwell isnt even in...i read that wrong...but they cannot gain points as they have already played 10 games

MCK will beat several teams with 5 wins because of the 1st 2 tiebreakers...but u gota beat West Carroll...otherwise its a no go...

the 2 teams that can be jumped are oliver springs and mid tn christian...thats it...no one else can fall out of the playoffs

Mid TN Christian is favored in their game...and its at home...they should win and move to 6-4

Oliver Springs plays 1a Monterey who seems to be rolling right now...this game is a toss up...if OS wins they are win with a 6-4 record...if they fall and MCK wins then MCK takes the last spot in the playoffs i believe

i was distracted earlier...been a crazy day at work...sorry if i didnt put this out right

Should Goodpasture win thier game on Friday, they will secure an automatic bid by finishing second in their district.  They are playing Gordonsville from 1A for second.  A Goodpasture win will take away one of the wild card entries. Goodpasture will be favored in their game.