Midway at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said when it comes to these 2 schools all the records can be thrown out.

I did not see this coming. I heard talk at the beginning of the year that this might be the best Greenback team in a generation but obviously that was wishful thinking. Losing to Rockwood and now Midway proves to me this is an average team and any playoff run will be short lived.

I did not see this coming. I heard talk at the beginning of the year that this might be the best Greenback team in a generation but obviously that was wishful thinking. Losing to Rockwood and now Midway proves to me this is an average team and any playoff run will be short lived.

You would be correct!This is not the same team that push GP all over the field and went to Coalfield and did the same.Where it went i have no idea but a terrible effort from the team.

this was a bracket placement game

The is no such thing as a "placement game". There are now 7 teams from regions 1 & 2 in the play-offs (Cloudland, Unaka, Coalfield, Midway, Sunbright, Harriman, Greenback). So that means one has to move to quad 2. And considering its based on geography, its more than likely that either Sunbright or Midway will be moved.