Peabody at Humboldt

JungleJim125

Vikings will beat Trenton. If Humboldt plays Dresden, I'd have to say Dresden will win. Good luck to all!

If, the focus Viking team shows up & plays four (4) quarters, it's not going to be a easy win for any team that plays them but that's a "IF"!!! Time will tell in a couple weeks so we will see if you are correct because I'm hoping for another Humboldt/UC rematch!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, Humboldt wins & Dresden lose, Humboldt will be the number two seed & Dresden 3! The number 1&2 seed will get a bye! 3 seed & 6 seed will play & 4 & 5 seed if I'm correct!!

Yes you are but winner of 4&5 will play the #1 seed and winner of 3&6 will play #2 seed. 

So either way if #3 who will be Dresden or Humboldt beats Lake County. They will play #2 who will be Dresden or Humboldt. Union City will play winner of Gleason / Bruceton (4 vs 5).

We want that Union City rematch also..................

Yes you are but winner of 4&5 will play the #1 seed and winner of 3&6 will play #2 seed. 

So either way if #3 who will be Dresden or Humboldt beats Lake County. They will play #2 who will be Dresden or Humboldt. Union City will play winner of Gleason / Bruceton (4 vs 5).

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

At this point it doesn't matter who you play because it's win or go home so after Friday night we will know who plays who!! I'm not counting my Vikings out yet in basketball we lost to Greenfield who we beat early by 30 & went on to win the State championship! I hoping since it's a lose & go home this football team can play like they are capable of playing!!!!!

The game in Union City was very close. The game in Halls was a wake up call. Humboldt has the athletes and if the desire to win comes in Friday night I believe we'll be the winner. This should be the week that sets the record straight if Humboldt wants the W. A matchup with UC would be very interesting . I think having Mclilly back may be the tilt we need to keep playing. Good luck Vikings.

The game in Union City was very close. The game in Halls was a wake up call. Humboldt has the athletes and if the desire to win comes in Friday night I believe we'll be the winner. This should be the week that sets the record straight if Humboldt wants the W. A matchup with UC would be very interesting . I think having Mclilly back may be the tilt we need to keep playing. Good luck Vikings.

McLilly,Mclilly,McLilly......how many yards did he have against UC last year and who won that game also