Rockwood @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

Loook like you are Grown to me. I think you'd be just fine in another class. If not ,theres still alot of talented kids in the Knoxville area. If you build it ,they will come.[/quote

Well they'll certainly have that option. By the way we have kids that leave and go to other schools also. Several have gone to cak and catholic this year. Does that upset anyone?

Loook like you are Grown to me. I think you'd be just fine in another class. If not ,theres still alot of talented kids in the Knoxville area. If you build it ,they will come.[/quote

Well they'll certainly have that option. By the way we have kids that leave and go to other schools also. Several have gone to cak and catholic this year. Does that upset anyone?

Nope it's only us seriously it's just pure hate.

That's correct. Rockwood is about 45 miles away.

Those Inman boys played Rockwood ball since they were 4 and 5 yrs old. Their uncle was always a coach in and out of their football careers at Rockwood; however ending as their assistant Highschool coach. Their career ended because their uncle which was coach got into an argument wanted to have athletes to make those boys look better. Now they play against the team that taught them everything they know.

Edited by TheLawyer