Union City v/s Halls

BigSwo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say it was my pleasure meeting JDOG80 last night, my fellow UC poster. We sat together without knowing each other and then Coacht  was brought up and suddenly we were old friends. We high 5d each other and cheered our boys on to victory. JDOG is a big ole boy and we have each others back. So bring it on opposing team posters. We will pull a tag team on you and then we will come off the ropes with an elbow. LOL.

I ca't explain how proud I am of this group of Tornadoes. With only 3 seniors on the team but a very special group of Junoirs and sophmores I believe we will be a force to recon with for the next couple of years. Halls came out and punched us in the mouth right out of the gate. They looked like they were going to make a game of it. But Our boys got tired of the mess and started pounding the football on offense but the defense turned the game around and that  started with a Ricky Henry fumble recovery that he returned for a TD. After that Halls couldn't get much else going. I believe in these boys and look forward to a deep run into the playoffs. Go Tornadoes

I want to say it was my pleasure meeting JDOG80 last night, my fellow UC poster. We sat together without knowing each other and then Coacht was brought up and suddenly we were old friends. We high 5d each other and cheered our boys on to victory. JDOG is a big ole boy and we have each others back. So bring it on opposing team posters. We will pull a tag team on you and then we will come off the ropes with an elbow. LOL.

I ca't explain how proud I am of this group of Tornadoes. With only 3 seniors on the team but a very special group of Junoirs and sophmores I believe we will be a force to recon with for the next couple of years. Halls came out and punched us in the mouth right out of the gate. They looked like they were going to make a game of it. But Our boys got tired of the mess and started pounding the football on offense but the defense turned the game around and that started with a Ricky Henry fumble recovery that he returned for a TD. After that Halls couldn't get much else going. I believe in these boys and look forward to a deep run into the playoffs. Go Tornadoes

Well big BigSwo it was a pleasure to meet you in person, and after I heard about our first game I thought to myself its going to be a long year. But I am amazed and proud of this team for turning the season around just like that, they are an exciting bunch and can do something special this year. Lets root for our Tornados to bring home the gold!