Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 9

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think it's wrong that "overall victories over teams in same class" is a tiebreaker before "overall victories over teams in higher class" even though those tiebreakers are further down the line they just seem mixed up.

Yes this is terrible!!!!.. it punishes teams if they have to schedule up.

i dont know you so it cant be personal ,im just stating the facts that are at hand right now since tssaa went to 6 classes  the 4a class has been 09 giles 10-11 devils 12 fulton 13 ? one of the east  teams ~~~ on a serious note i never get on here to attack anyone and i have'nt and never will attack anyone or anyteam i just love to smack talk just the rest it's what makes it fun! me and the GREENEDEVIL ARMY can bring it and we take it back it's all good at the end of the day i have had the pleasure to meet several of the t posters and they are really good people such as yourself u can give it back -  - we have a love for the game and we just like to run our mouths lol!

You've never bothered me.  You guys in the East tend to be absolutely positive Middle Tennessee can't mount a challenge.  It would be nice to see a shake up.  And that's what we're aiming for in my neck of the woods.  Week 11 is when things get interesting.  It's football anything can happen. 

yo green green,  What does this even say. It's like code or something.

no someone spoke of white house and i was looking at there schedule the teams that they had played and there records  0-9   6-3  8-1  (1-8 this game was won 18-15)  2-7  4-5  6-3  7-2  3-6  3-6   some one was saying that they could be a force this year lol!