Prediction on 2A state championship

TCHSalumni

Tc likes to talk a lot and that's all they have done so far this year. When the pads start poppin and our 300 pound center and the rest of the team start smashing people all that talk will go away real quick. I'm not saying we will win it all but I think we can.

im no TC fan but that fat center will be suckin wind come the second half.them tc boys play iron man football and they play it better than any school in the state.

Doesn't really matter unless TC gets pushed to quad 3...the west is weak and will get blown out in the championship game....

If TSSAA decided to send TC to quad 3....they would walk the west and probably face GCA in the Bluecross Bowl... :popcorneater:

And you know how we feel about privates... :hungry:

Hey slimshady, you might want to take your bony tail back to the hills of Middle Eastern Tennessee. We would love to play TC. I would take Adamsville over TC by two TD's. I've watched film on TC and NO WAY you walk through the West. TCA would beat you, Mitchell probably would, Adamsville would and Huntington would. Now, I'm not sure any of those can beat GCA but "walk through the west" I don't think so. GCA has the whole package and so does TCA. Adamsville is getting close to having the whole package. They were a little inept in the passing game but seem to have found it or improving it. Your smash mouth run game won't work this year. Would love to see you come over to quad 3 and get you some of Huntington or Adamsville. The flat landers of West Tennessee might might send you Middlers back with your bony tails tucked!!! Go West Tennessee!!!! As they say in the investment world "past performance is no indication of future results " so don't give me the whining story of 45 state championships and 22 runner ups. We DONT CARE. What are you going to do this year is all that matters!!

• Upvote 1

We heard that last year...uFCa vs Adamsville  44-7...and the year before...uFCa  vs Dresden 34-0...and the year before...SM vs TCA 56-28..and the year before that TC represented the west and won it against BB in a good game in which two middle tn teams represented...and the year before that Jo Byrns represented the west  and lost to TC in a good game because two middle tn teams represented....and the year before that  SP-Mackenzie 52-20...the list goes on and on and on...........

until a team from the west can at least show up for a championship game in 2A...i'm gonna keep calling y'all out... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

We heard that last year...uFCa vs Adamsville  44-7...and the year before...uFCa  vs Dresden 34-0...and the year before...SM vs TCA 56-28..and the year before that TC represented the west and won it against BB in a good game in which two middle tn teams represented...and the year before that Jo Byrns represented the west  and lost to TC in a good game because two middle tn teams represented....and the year before that  SP-Mackenzie 52-20...the list goes on and on and on........... until a team from the west can at least show up for a championship game in 2A...i'm gonna keep calling y'all out... :popcorneater:

+1

TCAIntense obviously you haven't watched to much film because TC would run through the west thats a fact. How good is your defense compared to Gallatin or DeKalb. All I have to say if we did come west we would love to have you on the CreekBank and show your passing attack that it doesn't work late in November. Secondly how many team have you play above your Competiton other than ECS. Film doesn't have much to say if I recall didn't the winners the past the last 6 years come from Quad 2 my point exact say what you want but let the chips fall where the May will see you in December!! As far as GCA we will see how good they are when the game is close in the 4th quarter.

Edited by Footballguru5

Tc likes to talk a lot and that's all they have done so far this year. When the pads start poppin and our 300 pound center and the rest of the team start smashing people all that talk will go away real quick. I'm not saying we will win it all but I think we can.

What grade is the center? And how many seniors does grace start?

Hey slimshady, you might want to take your bony tail back to the hills of Middle Eastern Tennessee. We would love to play TC. I would take Adamsville over TC by two TD's. I've watched film on TC and NO WAY you walk through the West. TCA would beat you, Mitchell probably would, Adamsville would and Huntington would. Now, I'm not sure any of those can beat GCA but "walk through the west" I don't think so. GCA has the whole package and so does TCA. Adamsville is getting close to having the whole package. They were a little inept in the passing game but seem to have found it or improving it. Your smash mouth run game won't work this year. Would love to see you come over to quad 3 and get you some of Huntington or Adamsville. The flat landers of West Tennessee might might send you Middlers back with your bony tails tucked!!! Go West Tennessee!!!! As they say in the investment world "past performance is no indication of future results " so don't give me the whining story of 45 state championships and 22 runner ups. We DONT CARE. What are you going to do this year is all that matters!!

BUMP  +1  +1  +1  :mrgreen:   :roflolk:   :roflol:   :thumb:

Edited by 34ME

We heard that last year...uFCa vs Adamsville  44-7...and the year before...uFCa  vs Dresden 34-0...and the year before...SM vs TCA 56-28..and the year before that TC represented the west and won it against BB in a good game in which two middle tn teams represented...and the year before that Jo Byrns represented the west  and lost to TC in a good game because two middle tn teams represented....and the year before that  SP-Mackenzie 52-20...the list goes on and on and on...........

until a team from the west can at least show up for a championship game in 2A...i'm gonna keep calling y'all out... :popcorneater:

Don't waste your breath arguing with this guy Slim...I already went down that road with him a few weeks ago. Needs to change his name to TCAnonsense for spewing that mess..or maybe WestTNapologist....yeah, that fits! Like arguing with a left wing liberal......

Don't waste your breath arguing with this guy Slim...I already went down that road with him a few weeks ago. Needs to change his name to TCAnonsense for spewing that mess..or maybe WestTNapologist....yeah, that fits! Like arguing with a left wing liberal......

Apologist- a person who offers a defense to something that is controversial. Arguing that a middle Tenn team would not "walk through the West" is not controversial, it's just a FACT! Left wing liberal? That's a joke! Conservative and Republican is how I roll! If TC wins it all this year then it's appropriate to boast for a year but the fact that you have been there 28 times is a weak argument. UT won the National Championship in 1998. I happened to have the privilege of being there. Arguing that we were National Champions in 1998 does not stand up too well to the Bama fans who are undefeated and ranked #1. They don't care about 1998. They only care that they stomped us 45-10 on Saturday. If you beat Grace and then beat TCA or Adamsville then I will give respect where respect is due. At this point Slim doesn't get any respect!! Good luck in the semis against GCA.