Blackman vs Bowling Green

erikays2

If we take out the part about your coach, you have a valid complaint and I apologize for any of our fans actions. That's unacceptable at any high school in the country, but it's a lot like our criminal justice system. If they don't punish them for their crimes, they will do it again. I don't have an answer for people like that, but wish someone would have busted them in the face.

Why take that part out? Did you not say that it was our coach's fault for letting our players get all those flags, and if he would have just called a t.o. to calm them down and warn them (which he did) that it wouldn't have been as bad? I was just asking how all of those calls were our coach's fault.

Too late, you already have blamed everyone else.

That is the problem. Accept some responsibility, not you personally, you as a representative of a community that host one of the worst nights of football in recent memory.

Listen, as the famous BgBadBoyz said, from where we were it looked like Blackman was clearly the instigators of all that happened between the teams and totally Blackman's fault for all the penalties. I have tried to defend my teams reputation without tarnishing your team reputation, but you guy don't hold back your insults and accusations. Until you realize that Blackmon was responsible for their own loss, you will just be sore losers to me.

Why take that part out? Did you not say that it was our coach's fault for letting our players get all those flags, and if he would have just called a t.o. to calm them down and warn them (which he did) that it wouldn't have been as bad? I was just asking how all of those calls were our coach's fault.

I don't remember him calling a timeout after the first couple of flags, but if he did, that makes it worse. He sure didn't calm them down. Flags were falling like rain over there and apparently your guys liked it because they kept asking for more. I say the same thing to you. Take responsibility for your team, fans, and coaches because they were much worse than ours.

All I want to know is, where in the heck did you find the PA announcer?  He is still in the box, trying to finish the game from Friday night.  I believe he had had a few too many swallows of that Kentucky shine.  The last time I heard someone talk that slow, he didn't have a heartbeat.  I think BG should pay the way for him to go the Bob Uecker school of broadcasting.

First off, it was an amazing game by two great football teams. One of the most exciting high school games I've ever watched.

There had been smack talk all week on social media. At halftime there was nearly a brawl. That's when flags began to fly. In Kentucky, the rules are much more strict in terms of sportsmanship. We learned that when we played at McCallie. I've heard in Tennessee that they "Let the players play" more than in KY. I think what really happened is the refs began to throw flags just to get a better control of the game. BG adjusted to this, Blackman didn't. Blackman kept talking smack and making the same silly mistakes. There were some questionable flags thrown. I'm not sure what really happened on the field, and neither does anyone else on this board.

Also, Blackman was definitely the less classier team. Never in my life have I seen another team taunt a home teams fan base the way they did last Friday. They also did it to a less degree coming out for the 2nd half. Multiple Blackman parents were almost kicked out. After every big play, players would taunt BG player. Even after the game, multiple Blackman football players were still trashing BGHS and the state of KY on twitter, using curse slurs. Obviously the coach has no control on his players actions.

Also, referees are not chosen by the schools, they are chosen by KHSAA. Now was there something we don't know behind that? Maybe. If the refs were on anyone's side, it was BG's. One scoring drive for BG there were more penalty yards than earned yards. Blackman parents and coaches claim "Those are a bunch of very classy kids who were mistreated Friday night." That didn't show during the game. BG definitely was the more classy and controlled team, no doubt about it. In my mind, Blackman lost the game with their behavior, BG didn't win it. If Blackman players control themselves, BG's streak is probably over.

Does it really matter anymore? BG won 26-25. This game meant nothing to either team in terms of playoffs. I wish it was played earlier in the year. I hope they don't play again next year because nobody wants to see what happened Friday night happen again. For high school kids nearly brawling is unacceptable.

Yes, the "brawl" was almost started because of BG fans that were stuffed around the only exit to the field and were "f" bombing and dropping N words on a bunch of teenagers. The last play of the half (and you can see it on video) a BG player comes in late (shockingly) after the Blackman player is on the ground. Our players come in and pull our player up and they end up throwing a flag on us!!!

Multiple "Blackman" parents were almost thrown out. The police must've been really busy then, because I know that they had to deal with a bunch of BG fans. Can somebody answer why home team fans would want to "stand" on the visitor side behind the bench the entire game?

BG, "classy"??????? Talk about purple shaded goggles. Please tell me how our "behavior" caused those flags. We get hit twice out of bounds, then get taunted on your sideline....one of our players responds and WE get flagged. Our kid accidentally bumps an official and we get flagged. Your player is holding our kids foot and when he pulls it back WE get flagged.

Please show me on the video these "tauntings" you speak of.

This is SOOOOOO laughable.  You guys are already making excuses about why you might not win in a year???? You are losing 16 seniors so you are anticipating a pounding already???  What kind of fan are you?  Who PUBLICLY says this about their team.  I sure would hate to be one of the remaining players.  SMH  and we would appreciate the respect of spelling our school name correctly WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

You sir are a blind fan. Nothing wrong with that, but you lose a lot to reality. I am a realist. When you graduate 16 starters, it's hard to beat a team like Blackman, with what they have coming back. It's not impossible, but improbable. They are high school football players, not heroes coming back from war. I don't worship my team like you apparently do.

I don't remember him calling a timeout after the first couple of flags, but if he did, that makes it worse. He sure didn't calm them down. Flags were falling like rain over there and apparently your guys liked it because they kept asking for more. I say the same thing to you. Take responsibility for your team, fans, and coaches because they were much worse than ours.

You still haven't responded answering how we were "asking for more". The one after the late hit was responding to your players and coaches. The one bumping the official was b.s. The 2 that resulted from the BG player hanging onto our foot. That's 4 that were a direct result of an action by a BG player/coach or the official himself. I don't know what happened after their td...still trying to find out that one. Can't remember #6 right off the top of my head. Please show me on the video this "thuggish" behavior because I haven't seen it on film or any evidence in the previous 9 games.

You sir are a blind fan. Nothing wrong with that, but you lose a lot to reality. I am a realist. When you graduate 16 starters, it's hard to beat a team like Blackman, with what they have coming back. It's not impossible, but improbable. They are high school football players, not heroes coming back from war. I don't worship my team like you apparently do.

Every football loses starters year after year.  A 39 game win streak comes with graduation because that amounts to about 3 years worth of games so you sir are the BLIND fan!!!!  We will lose lots of starters as well but you don't see us making any excuses as to what will happen in a year.  We don't worship any one but God where I come from and we sure don't embarrass our team of ourselves by saying what you did.   I would never say that about my team even if I thought they had NO chance of winning a single game.

First off, complaining about our PA announcer and trying to turn that into an excuse for your teams loss is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my life. Coming into this game, everyone said Blackman football is known for "talking." I'm sure many of the flags were for verbal insults that your classless team is known for. After the interception before the half, one of Blackman's players stated an insult to our team. That's what started the brawl. Not a 1/2 second late where our player barely touched your player. Get your facts straight before you talk ####.

In a topix in Murfreesboro, this game was brought up. One resident who grew up and raised a family in Murfreesboro talked about how Blackman is trashy and how they regretted putting their children through the program. The parents were also stated as trashy and "The parents who are there right now are trying to redeem themselves through their children to amend their broken dreams." Every Blackman person on this board is proving this statement true. The game was three days ago, and your still complaining about it? Grow up. It's high school football. Sadly, you Blackman parents will complain about this until you die. You will trash our school and town because you feel you got mistreated over a high school football game Blackman players ran through OUR tunnel, taunted OUR fans, cursed against the state of KY and the city of Bowling Green. I understand that though: Middle Tennessee is WKU's rival, and WKU is better athletically, academically, and has a nicer campus. That explains part of Murfreesboro hatred for Bowling Green before the game even started.

Watch the video? There are a couple questionable calls against the Blaze, but most of them are pretty obvious yet debatable. KY doesn't allow any bad sportsmanship in high school football. Your team failed to realize that.

Now get worried about the playoffs. Blackman Parents acting like children. I wish Blackman the best of luck in the playoffs. Your QB is the real deal. I wish everyone in Blackman well except that Jimmy Schwager guy. He's the main one cursing against BGHS and our city.

Final score: 26-25 BG. That will never change no matter how much we argue. Good night

First off, complaining about our PA announcer and trying to turn that into an excuse for your teams loss is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever heard in my life. Coming into this game, everyone said Blackman football is known for "talking." I'm sure many of the flags were for verbal insults that your classless team is known for. After the interception before the half, one of Blackman's players stated an insult to our team. That's what started the brawl. Not a 1/2 second late where our player barely touched your player. Get your facts straight before you talk ####.

In a topix in Murfreesboro, this game was brought up. One resident who grew up and raised a family in Murfreesboro talked about how Blackman is trashy and how they regretted putting their children through the program. The parents were also stated as trashy and "The parents who are there right now are trying to redeem themselves through their children to amend their broken dreams." Every Blackman person on this board is proving this statement true. The game was three days ago, and your still complaining about it? Grow up. It's high school football. Sadly, you Blackman parents will complain about this until you die. You will trash our school and town because you feel you got mistreated over a high school football game Blackman players ran through OUR tunnel, taunted OUR fans, cursed against the state of KY and the city of Bowling Green. I understand that though: Middle Tennessee is WKU's rival, and WKU is better athletically, academically, and has a nicer campus. That explains part of Murfreesboro hatred for Bowling Green before the game even started.

Watch the video? There are a couple questionable calls against the Blaze, but most of them are pretty obvious yet debatable. KY doesn't allow any bad sportsmanship in high school football. Your team failed to realize that.

Now get worried about the playoffs. Blackman Parents acting like children. I wish Blackman the best of luck in the playoffs. Your QB is the real deal. I wish everyone in Blackman well except that Jimmy Schwager guy. He's the main one cursing against BGHS and our city.

Final score: 26-25 BG. That will never change no matter how much we argue. Good night

I made the comments about your announcer, and no where did I try to blame the loss on him....I am not a BHS fan, I don't even know where Blackman is located.  I just watched the video and heard the pathetic PA announcer, and made the comments.....now, carry on.

The bg coach is a real bag of wind and as someone that has seen them several times over the years his antics were nothing new. Just wait till they come there next year & he'll be doing the same stuff. Whining when he doesn't get his way. You are dealing with a group of people that believe their school is some sort of utopia and raids the other schools in its county of talent year after year. Don't judge the state by them.

One of the Blackman players "stated an insult"...was that before or after a BG player/coach/and-or fan called him an m'fer or "n word"? "Barely touched"?? go back and look at the lower copy starting around 10:15.

Blackman is "known for talking"????? Really? That's funny. They haven't had ANY problems at all since Shad has been there with that. So Blackman is "trashy". That's funny right there. I guess that's why everybody wants to go there and everybody wants their kids in the Blackman school zone. Blackman players "ran through your tunnel"??? What were they supposed to do? Hop the fence? There was one way in and one way out!!!

So it is perfectly acceptable for "your" fans to taunt us, curse us and throw food at our band and cheerleaders, but if we stick up for ourselves, we are the classless ones? Very classy of you to call out a high school kid by name and drag him through the mud. Do I need to go on twitter and pull off all of your people that cussed us constantly all last week?

Edited by blazeburnin