Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

Here's me keeping it real, don't care about anything that u just wrote because it is an opinion of a person who doesn't get what high school sports is about! I've been coaching 21 years and you are the type of fan who truly ruin what we are trying to teach young people and that is it doesn't matter what others think of you but only matters what you think of yourselves!! If you give 100% and play as hard as you can then no matter what the scoreboard says you are winners!! I hope one day you mature and understand what this old globe is truly about!! God Bless You and I hope you have a Blessed Day!!

I haven't coach a day in my life,and thank you for the blessing, Boyd truly does play hard and have done well against the team they have played so far and have one of the better coaches in Chattanooga, But, yes but the truth is it a bunch of weak team they have played, and they do give a 100% most of the time, and done well this year hopefully this will light a fire under there butts to know they will face some tuff teams in the next couple of months,for that has of now there not ready for ,  with them bragging to me and my friends tell me they already think they have the gold ball , like East Hamilton did in football. I have seen them play 2 times this year and I can tell you there speed is the issue, but David did beat Goliath, And about teaching these young men, about being prepared for whats coming in march is a lesson they will have to carry the rest of there life, I hope there truly ready for that test. God bless you and Boyd.  

I haven't coach a day in my life,and thank you for the blessing, Boyd truly does play hard and have done well against the team they have played so far and have one of the better coaches in Chattanooga, But, yes but the truth is it a bunch of weak team they have played, and they do give a 100% most of the time, and done well this year hopefully this will light a fire under there butts to know they will face some tuff teams in the next couple of months,for that has of now there not ready for ,  with them bragging to me and my friends tell me they already think they have the gold ball , like East Hamilton did in football. I have seen them play 2 times this year and I can tell you there speed is the issue, but David did beat Goliath, And about teaching these young men, about being prepared for whats coming in march is a lesson they will have to carry the rest of there life, I hope there truly ready for that test. God bless you and Boyd.  

Tyner take there first lost of the season tonight at Whitehaven out of Memphis by 22 , to much Basketball in a 3 day span to play at that high level you need to play at with teams from Memphis and Ark. Boyd take note I told you at the glass house those team from the west will be waiting. Good luck to Tyner and have a safe trip back  from Memphis.

hey winning, i believe boyd could beat howard they are terrible this year.

Howard is not that bad, when they have everyone there, They are not that good in a AA setting or AAA setting in A they would be the best team in this area with everyone there and out of Jail from what I hear. Thats not a slang on Howard, just what was told by ya Principle. Howard has more talent in the Hallways than most of the talent on the court , just they don,t want to play for Moose.

Tyner take there first lost of the season tonight at Whitehaven out of Memphis by 22 , to much Basketball in a 3 day span to play at that high level you need to play at with teams from Memphis and Ark. Boyd take note I told you at the glass house those team from the west will be waiting. Good luck to Tyner and have a safe trip back  from Memphis.

Don't want to make any excuses because Whitehaven is an athletic and talented team but the Rams played like they were exhausted especially in the 1st and 2nd quarters. (Down 32-15 at halftime). They actually played better the 2nd half but so did WH and it was too much of a hole to dig out! You are right "winning1", the past three(3) days they spent a lot of energy and I would have liked to have played this game on a "fresh" pair of legs. Rams may not have won but I bet the score would have been closer!

Anyway on to the Best of Preps this Thursday..they will be rested and should give a better performance!

BS Sydik is the best period , yes JoJo is a better Defender ,but not enough to make up for all Sydik does.

Since when???!!!! Yes howard will get beat up on this year but JoJo has always been the better player.....JoJo has beaten up on him since he has been at howard... dont just look at Tyner being good this year.... jojo will continue to rip him 3 to 4 times a game

Howard is not that bad, when they have everyone there, They are not that good in a AA setting or AAA setting in A they would be the best team in this area with everyone there and out of Jail from what I hear. Thats not a slang on Howard, just what was told by ya Principle. Howard has more talent in the Hallways than most of the talent on the court , just they don,t want to play for Moose.

Winning 1 this what you speak of is not true... Nobody is in Jail and the better players in the school are playing this year and are playing for moose...howard is missing a guard and a post player because of grades and one in alternative school ....i think alit of people are waiting to say i told you so on moose career but the fact is were down this year... it had to happen soo.er or later but ive seen moose for the past 7 or 8 years out coach Harris at tyner which is a good coach.... and ive seen him coach circles ariund High...we will be better come feb

Winning 1 this what you speak of is not true... Nobody is in Jail and the better players in the school are playing this year and are playing for moose...howard is missing a guard and a post player because of grades and one in alternative school ....i think alit of people are waiting to say i told you so on moose career but the fact is were down this year... it had to happen soo.er or later but ive seen moose for the past 7 or 8 years out coach Harris at tyner which is a good coach.... and ive seen him coach circles ariund High...we will be better come feb

I have to admit , I was just told that ya had some in Jail did not confirm, I doubt moose is out coach Harris to many time, maybe coach High. Moose is getting old and not able to relate to his player anymore or just don't care. Your problem has most people on this site is admiting certain things, Brandon has carried this team for 4 years when he was in foul trouble, early , ya lost. I know that JoJo is a good player, but not a D1 player, Sydik could play D1 player period ,and even if JoJo has rip Sydik several times a game, how many times has JoJo just throw the ball out of bounds on bad passes, Sydik is a lot more physical this year and keeps his attitude in check now, you will see this year. Has you can see I don't have a team that I love from year to year I tell people what I see, this year is no different, Howard want be good at least for the next, 3 years ,unless they get some transfers, I wish Howard the best, because one thing I like about Howard is toughness and moose does a good  job making sure they are tough and back down from no-one. Thanks for the update about the boys not being in trouble, sounds like alot of teams are dealing with these kids issue instead of passing them along because they are ball players. alway good to hear from you T-Mac always can get the 411 on Howard from you. 

I understand that they are not a TSSAA school, but the current lineup at Hamilton Heights could pretty much name their score not only against any team in Chattanooga, but against any high school team in the State (and that includes CPA).

Hamilton Heights not that good, there ok playing weak teams like East hamilton 4-7 is pretty weak this year a 30% team at best , Bradley Central 6-6 is about a 40% team ya beat them only by 8, Walker Valley 7-5  is a 30% team ya beat them by 22, Sequoyah 4-7  is terrible ya beat them by 16, Lost to Covenant Ministries 8-5 a 65% team by 9 and barely beat Central Park out of Alabama which is very down only by  5. ya beat Karns 11-2 by 1 which is a 70 % team at best,  and barely beat Gwinnett Barons by 3 which is a 50% team from Ga. so go play Tyner or Brainerd,  then post this crap, and CPA will beat ya by 40 and never break a sweat. Better coach and better player all five of there starter are better than any of Hamilton Heights starters. Next year play Tyner , Brainerd and Central and see what happen 2 out of 3 of those team will beat ya.