Basketball (Chattanooga)

winning1

1st two quarters were close(37-33 at the half)..Rams came out in the 3rd and dominated the rest of the game..#44 is not as good as advertised..should be playing the 3 but thinks he's a 2 ! Zone worked for a minute but the kids finally settled down and let the "D" take over. It will be interesting to see if E.Ridge's players will be back tomorrow.

Nice try to manipulate people, Central is much better with the ball in his hand because 44 will pass, and he don't care about points, not like most of the player in Chattanooga I didn't see sydik stop him one time when he went to the basket matter of fact I didn't see any of tuner team stop him, his shot just wasn't fallen <however Spence shot was deadly tonight and they  had two player go down Tiller and Tyron , Tyron was about 50 % tonight due to twisting his axle in warm-up they could have really used him. Also no one on Tyner but Watkins and Spence did anything tonight , You take Spence off that team and Tyner are avg. at best. If Central open shot would have drop and they could hit a free trow it would have been a close game , but you have 15 year old playing against 18 almost 19 year olds. Jmike played well,  I thought this was a good game for the young pounder, but Tyner will get put out in the second round, and Brainerd can beat them..

Nice try to manipulate people, Central is much better with the ball in his hand because 44 will pass, and he don't care about points, not like most of the player in Chattanooga I didn't see sydik stop him one time when he went to the basket matter of fact I didn't see any of tuner team stop him, his shot just wasn't fallen <however Spence shot was deadly tonight and they  had two player go down Tiller and Tyron , Tyron was about 50 % tonight due to twisting his axle in warm-up they could have really used him. Also no one on Tyner but Watkins and Spence did anything tonight , You take Spence off that team and Tyner are avg. at best. If Central open shot would have drop and they could hit a free trow it would have been a close game , but you have 15 year old playing against 18 almost 19 year olds. Jmike played well,  I thought this was a good game for the young pounder, but Tyner will get put out in the second round, and Brainerd can beat them..

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I definitely don't try to manipulate anybody..I just have an opinion just like you and everybody else on this board!!! I call it like I see it(and no two people see same thing) Central has a good young team. I think a lot of folks read too much into how good they were after playing Brainerd and Tyner close on both teams home floor. But this is post season..very different from regular season. Central could very well be the favorite next season! You have not observed Tyner in every game (as I have)..I saw them in Murfreesboro and Memphis and I know what they can do when players are in/out of the line-up. If you check the box scores you will see what I am talking about when I made my statement about that player...2 points last night and 5 points when we played at Central.

Congrats to Tyner on the win. My writing here concerns the publicity for this game being played on Monday. I guess I may have missed something but was wanting to attend this district game. I am extremely disappointed in the publicity that this game got for being played on Monday and not enough out there to let others know what was happening.

How was the attendance?

Whoever is responsible for this needs to get info out quicker and better. I did not think if school was out they could play. My fault if different. I know this was a holiday. But, my goodness get info out better than what was

done. Hopefully will be there today. Go Pounders.

Congrats to Tyner on the win. My writing here concerns the publicity for this game being played on Monday. I guess I may have missed something but was wanting to attend this district game. I am extremely disappointed in the publicity that this game got for being played on Monday and not enough out there to let others know what was happening.How was the attendance?Whoever is responsible for this needs to get info out quicker and better. I did not think if school was out they could play. My fault if different. I know this was a holiday. But, my goodness get info out better than what wasdone. Hopefully will be there today. Go Pounders.

Games had to played on Monday, but I agree communication could be a lot better. Unfortunately, word-of-mouth is used more than technology(you must watch the newspapers as well as have an contact at the schools). It's just like today, I learned last night that the 1st game will start at 4:30pm but the TimesFreePress this morning has 4pm. Not much of a difference but a change none the less.

Attendance was very good. Central's fans were sitting behind the team. Normally they wouldn't play four games on a school night but they don't have a choice tonight. The Brainerd/Tyner game won't start until after 9pm tonight. Will make for a long day. Hopefully the teams will be sharp!

Go "RAMS"!!!

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I definitely don't try to manipulate anybody..I just have an opinion just like you and everybody else on this board!!! I call it like I see it(and no two people see same thing) Central has a good young team. I think a lot of folks read too much into how good they were after playing Brainerd and Tyner close on both teams home floor. But this is post season..very different from regular season. Central could very well be the favorite next season! You have not observed Tyner in every game (as I have)..I saw them in Murfreesboro and Memphis and I know what they can do when players are in/out of the line-up. If you check the box scores you will see what I am talking about when I made my statement about that player...2 points last night and 5 points when we played at Central.

Congrat to the Tyner Rams you are the king of the hill. Look for big things in this rest of the year from ya.

Thanks, Central must go to McMinn Central and my sources tell me that they can win that game. I am looking for a 6-AA sweep!!!

Interested to why your sources see Chatt. Central can win this one.  Don't get me wrong this is the post season and anything can happen.  McMinn Central have answered all challenges that have came their way.  Key wins against Alcoa, Walker Valley, Knox Webb, Franklin Co.  One of the losses to Walker Valley they were without a starting post that could have been the differece maker in a 2pt. loss.  Just curious about your why?