Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

Fox is clearly the better runner between the two.. He might even be a touch faster. Fox has got that toughness about him that Cotrell nor #32 have for West. OL wise.. AC gets the nod. WR wise...AC gets the nod... QB wise... AC has the better passer but West has the better runner... Truthfully this game might just come down to defense and I truthfully think AC is better up front and in the middle... Exception #40 for West...DB wise West might hold the advantage but not by much... Just an opinion tho... AC still by 24 against Cherokee

I really have to disagree with you on Fox being faster than Cottrell. (Even though that may make my buddy's from AC on here mad), but I think if they had a foot race Cottrell would win by a few steps. He is blazing fast in a straight line. Fox is still fast, though. Just not blazing fast. That's what how i came away from the game Thursday feeling about him. I have seen Cottrell on highlight tapes. Longer legs then Fox and is just a burner in a straight line. I was more impressed with Fox's toughness and balance more than i was his speed, to be flat honest with you.

Edited by SweetScience

I really have to disagree with you on Fox being faster than Cottrell. (Even though that may make my buddy's from AC on here mad), but I think if they had a foot race Cottrell would win by a few steps. He is blazing fast in a straight line. Fox is still fast, though. Just not blazing fast. That's what how i came away from the game Thursday feeling about him. I have seen Cottrell on highlight tapes. Longer legs then Fox and is just a burner in a straight line. I was more impressed with Fox's toughness and balance more than i was his speed, to be flat honest with you.

Not going to make me mad:). Fox is still a beast even i Cottrell is faster

Not going to make me mad:). Fox is still a beast even i Cottrell is faster

Fox is very very good, but i think that OL makes him look a little bit better then he truly is. Now that may tick a few of y'all off, especially his dad, but i pull no punches lol. Don't get me wrong the guy is good, but he isn't gonna play at a top level D1 school. That's strictly my opinion. I enjoyed watching him run all over us Thur night (well, not really) lol, but some of the holes he had to run through a mack truck could've driven through.