Round 1 Greeneville vs. Grainger

DevilMan03

Ok we have established Fulton and Greeneville are guilty, of what I don't know, but whatever.... It's the playoffs... Barb, the fire snot comes out... And what movies are u showing the boys this week.... Obviously u need to show a special movie to coach Ballard and coach Black this week on "what and what not to do when ur up by 60".... Geeeesh tough crowd, but funny

Man y'all are judging a man's class based on a game you didn't see reported by someone who joined coacht today just to gripe about it. I'm at least giving the man the benefit of the doubt. I know him to be a man of character who has guided young men in Greeneville for more than a decade.

I by know means am judging him, nor was I there! Like I said IF this happened it was not good. I understand if there are 5 min left and you need a coaching moment. But like I said take a knee! And I agree these kids work hard all week and need to play as much as possible varsity kids that is. Freshman and JV have the own games to learn what the coaches expect .

So Fulton has scored all of their points in first half of every game? Wow! Scoring in the 60s and 70s against lesser teams is not considered running score up? I don't know, maybe y'all are just that good! Let's see how bad they beat lowly Unicoi Friday night and we will see who has character and respect for other young men who are gonna play their hearts out, but still get beat bad.

In what manner? we have not ran up the score once all season. I say 85 percent of our points this season came within the 1st 2.5 quarters. We do not call timeouts or anything. And I never said ballard had no class I just called this one act classless. I know little to nothing about the man's character.

You know there are a lot of reasons to call a timeout. The mercy rule presents a special set of problems particularly when a coach is subbing personnel. As a Fulton fan,you should know that.  Game time provides the best situation for coaching young players. The kids are never as dialed in as they are on Friday night. The kids that play the last minutes of these games are the future of the team. They probably benefit more from game night coaching than the starters.

And to think Barb..you jumped all over me when EHS kicked an onside kick against Unicoi. Wow how the tables have turned.

It was your bullshite excuse for the onside kick I had a problem with...wanted to run the clock? And then threw for a td? I could have understood the need to execute the play in a game situation. No need to justify a sound coaching decision with a lame excuse.

Guys I know this isn't the Fulton- Unicoi thread but this thing has been all over the place so I don't feel too bad. There is no way Fulton can play Unicoi without running up 70 or so. South was 68-0 on Unicoi and they had 3rd string senior RB's who had never scored a varsity touchdown before breaking for multiple touchdowns. This is just one of those games that no one really wins. Hoping for an injury-free Friday night for all.

Here's a novel idea... I say let the freshmen and jv players start the game and play the 1st and 2nd quarter and then let the starters play the 2nd half. 1st half would be more competitive and might not have the lead at halftime. Starters come in and play with a purpose and the game has meaning for 4 quarters.

Here's a novel idea... I say let the freshmen and jv players start the game and play the 1st and 2nd quarter and then let the starters play the 2nd half. 1st half would be more competitive and might not have the lead at halftime. Starters come in and play with a purpose and the game has meaning for 4 quarters.