Cookeville vs. Sevier County

ripzip11

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey 38 & 45, what are you two co HEAD JV coachs? Maybe girls volleyball coachs & I bet you time them with a laser. What exactly makes you feel like you can call someone an idiot 38? Maybe you should make ripper run some laps for being such an idiot.

Are you 2 even cookeville fans because we need to clear that up before I move forward with the bashing of you and your team?

GoBears!!

Would love to be a coach...it sucks not having a job...but I can't get hired because I refuse to embellish on 40 times

Finally a SC thread that is fun. Now 38 you aee probably just jealous because we have beaten you all so badly the past few years, oh wait everyone has beaten you all badly. And 45, you cannot get a job because you lack wisdom and integrity. Hey 45 are you a Cookeville fan or just horrible team like your new buddy 38? You must be too ashamed to say

Finally a SC thread that is fun. Now 38 you aee probably just jealous because we have beaten you all so badly the past few years, oh wait everyone has beaten you all badly. And 45, you cannot get a job because you lack wisdom and integrity. Hey 45 are you a Cookeville fan or just horrible team like your new buddy 38? You must be too ashamed to say

Aaahhheeemmmm.... Reading comprehension don't seem to be your strong suit either there pal...the idiocy seems to continue to run rampant with you

I would brag about beating Knox Halls as well...I hope you don't think you hurt my feelings by talking trash about how bad they are....at least we don't exaggerate our kids 40 times by 3 and 4 tenths of a second....I'm an honest guy that calls it like I see it

Yea, Im not sure if any of you that are Sevier County fans, that are asking what type of team you will see in Cookeville this week, keep up with football in the Upper Cumberland.  But Cookeville just got beat by their rival Sparta 13-ZIP last week.  By the way, that is the first time that Sparta has beaten a CHS team in 17 years.  In the past anybody that knew anything about high school football knew what they were getting with Cookeville.  Joslin was going to have a team that played great Defense and would be fairley conservative on ofense.  CHS is still developing some type of identity with coach Maynord. 

Here is what you will see with them as they are right now.  The smallest football team from a 6A school that you will ever see.  I push 300 and I weigh more than their three linebackers combined.  I would venture to say that they do not have a player that weighs over 250.  They do have a few boys that are real football players.  At times they can score at will it seems.  But then they come out and put up a big old goosie against the Warriors at Sparta.  With this CHS team I would quote Forest Gump and say that they are "just like a box of chocolates."

Yea, Im not sure if any of you that are Sevier County fans, that are asking what type of team you will see in Cookeville this week, keep up with football in the Upper Cumberland.  But Cookeville just got beat by their rival Sparta 13-ZIP last week.  By the way, that is the first time that Sparta has beaten a CHS team in 17 years.  In the past anybody that knew anything about high school football knew what they were getting with Cookeville.  Joslin was going to have a team that played great Defense and would be fairley conservative on ofense.  CHS is still developing some type of identity with coach Maynord. 

Here is what you will see with them as they are right now.  The smallest football team from a 6A school that you will ever see.  I push 300 and I weigh more than their three linebackers combined.  I would venture to say that they do not have a player that weighs over 250.  They do have a few boys that are real football players.  At times they can score at will it seems.  But then they come out and put up a big old goosie against the Warriors at Sparta.  With this CHS team I would quote Forest Gump and say that they are "just like a box of chocolates."

Appreciate the info as I know I don't have a clue about any schools in upper cumberland. Sevier Co. is also pretty small across the defensive line and has been giving up big rushing numbers to anyone that has a decent running attack if that offers you any hope.

What you can expect from us is to throw it. And then throw it some more, mixed in with a little running from a spread formation with four wideouts.

Oh well, was looking forward to playing some new blood and a good game but it doesn't sound like the Cookeville faithfull are giving themselves much of a chance.

By the way, does anyone know why Pope is not playing? Haven't seen him dressed out in 4 or 5 weeks but he doesn't appear injured.

Edited by SCBear