Unaka (4-6) @ Midway (7-3)

wpasi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great athlete and great kid, were blessed to have him we've got him way more involved in the offense since we played you guys and its been a big help.

wish he could've been a lot more involved in the Avery game! That score was not a sign of how much better Avery was than the Rangers! Not taking anything at all from either team but Unaka played horrible! Hope they can make a good showing Friday night in Green Wave country!

wish he could've been a lot more involved in the Avery game! That score was not a sign of how much better Avery was than the Rangers! Not taking anything at all from either team but Unaka played horrible! Hope they can make a good showing Friday night in Green Wave country!

It was after that game they really got him involved. Coach Mckinney basically said he went so hard on D and kind of let up on offense it appeared they've had a talk about it with him and found ways to get him the ball easier. He's responded in a big way. Him and Guinn ran all over Cosby.

I'd love to see the Rangers give the Wave a good game! Hopefully them boys will have their best game of the year! I've heard #20 is a good kid as well!

We need to play our best game of the year. Midway is a good team and I'm sure our guys know that I'm less concerned about our motivation and more concerned about our nerves. Most of our team has never been in a play off game. The seniors were freshman the last time we went and several of them didn't play or played sparingly.

Well all they can do is go out and give it their All and see how the ball rolls! Its a game of match-ups and momentum so it could very well go the Rangers way! Stranger things have happened! I'll tell ya one thing Cloudland came in and was thinking they could just walk all over the Rangers but realized after our 1st play from scrimmage that it wasnt just a warm up game and that U came to play! Good luck to them boys and glad they have something to work for after week 10 this year! Not taking Nuttin away from Midway! I haven't seen them play and have no clue any thing about them except that they beat Greenback! But Thats big IMO!

midway rolls big and then they beat cloudland next week. this is where the strength of schedule really shows up.

They sound like a scary matchup for Cloudland, if they can throw the ball and stop the run. It could be a tough night for the Landers. But both of these teams have played some weak teams  and Cloudland has played some better teams than you think. Neither Johnson Co or Happy Valley are pushovers. I bet Johnson Co wins in the 1st round of the 4a playoffs.

IMO if we do meet up with Midway and have a tuff time with them but get the victory it might not last long cawz its only gonna get tougher the following week! But they gotta beat Unaka first! I know every one is thinking huge mis match w Unaka and Midway but we don't know til the final buzzer sounds! But I think us being at home in Playoffs and its some of our boys last chance to play on Orr field that we would be OK against the Green team! But I said the same thing against Hampton too! Good luck Rangers