Unaka (4-6) @ Midway (7-3)

wpasi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key for Midway is that Lyle is 100%. They pulled out a couple wins this season when they tried to rest him, but the kid is a playmaker and was at his best last week.

I fully expect Midway to win, but I do think Unaka is capable of giving The Wave a decent game. I dont' see Midway coming to Cloudland and leaveing with a win.

I fully expect Midway to win, but I do think Unaka is capable of giving The Wave a decent game. I dont' see Midway coming to Cloudland and leaveing with a win.

Then again, I'm not even sure if Cloudland cares after the loss to Hampton. They play all year for that one game, thought they had a great chance this year  and now that chance is over.  I hope they will regroup and play like they have all year.

Then again, I'm not even sure if Cloudland cares after the loss to Hampton. They play all year for that one game, thought they had a great chance this year  and now that chance is over.  I hope they will regroup and play like they have all year.

Wonder if Cloudland would get up more for another game with Unaka or one with Midway?

They'll be ok. Those boys aee seasoned and they'll give great effort under the friday night lights

Creeker I almost forgot, you won the smart man of the week award last week. I think you might have been the only unbiased  person to pick Hampton.

Boom! Lol just had that feeling. You all have been playing much better latley and its a good time of the year for that. As for us this week. I'm gonna say Midway 32 Unaka 20. I hope I'm wrong, that win over GB is more of a signature win than any win we have, being at Midway won't make things any easier.