Predictions on 3A State Championship

BigDave67

Well, dude, go back and read the post. I said the privates would bolt AFTER the publics kicked them out of the public league. Geez and you accuse me of not reading. Ha.

no you said the privates would bolt. nothing about publics kicking them out. like i said read a little before you post.JEEPERS WALLY!! and i thought you coaches were the educated sort. ha!

no you said the privates would bolt. nothing about publics kicking them out. like i said read a little before you post.JEEPERS WALLY!! and i thought you coaches were the educated sort. ha!

"But I think if you moved every private school to DII, then the private schools will probably just bolt the TSSAA and form their own league."

Dawg44. Here is what I said. Who do you think would move all the privates to DII? Man, these rural CoachT posters are sure sensitive today! LOL

Tenn would be better if it had 4 classes. 1-400, 401-699,700-1099,1100-+. Add 50 students per class to open enrollment schools. So if u had 625 and were open enrolled, you play at 725. Then have 2 classes for ALL private schools, a big and small. 6 total classes instead of 8. Problem solved.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

"But I think if you moved every private school to DII, then the private schools will probably just bolt the TSSAA and form their own league."

Dawg44. Here is what I said. Who do you think would move all the privates to DII? Man, these rural CoachT posters are sure sensitive today! LOL

you said you and you didn't say kick. so there. once again, YOU HAVE TO READ A LITTLE! right there in black and white.

OK, so substitute basketball or baseball. So....what do you do when your county school plays Mitchell in basketball and can't come close to competing? Last time I checked, Mitchell is a public, correct? What about East Lit or East Nashville Magnet as they are now called. Public school. Do you honestly feel this is fair? Do you want me to continue with baseball or can you answer the question, what is the difference in OPEN ZONE PUBLIC and PRIVATES?

There isn't alot of difference between "open zoning" and private schools.  TSSAA should NOT allow schools to have open zoning in the first place!  Why have one set of rules for county schools and a totally different set for schools that are "open zone"?  This makes no sense whatsoever!  Open zoning should be banned and if they choose to allow it then those schools should be made to play at the highest level in every sport just like private should be made to do the same.  If you are a private in Div I then you should play at the highest level i.e. 6A in football and AAA in every other sport.  Then the playing fields would be more level.

I think I got it. Let's kick out all the privates and open zone schools. That means all schools in Shelby, Davidson, Knox, Hamilton, Rutherford, Montgomery, Williamson and Blount. Then we can alternate who gets the Gold ball every year by drawing straws from all the rural county schools left. We wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. It might give them a bad self image.

since when did williamson county become open zoning? Wasnt when i was in highschool

There isn't alot of difference between "open zoning" and private schools.  TSSAA should NOT allow schools to have open zoning in the first place!  Why have one set of rules for county schools and a totally different set for schools that are "open zone"?  This makes no sense whatsoever!  Open zoning should be banned and if they choose to allow it then those schools should be made to play at the highest level in every sport just like private should be made to do the same.  If you are a private in Div I then you should play at the highest level i.e. 6A in football and AAA in every other sport.  Then the playing fields would be more level.

+1

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."   - Ezekiel 25:17

I remember you posting the thought that one who used Scripture was a false prophet, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself.  BTW, is it true your 2 SEC championship rings come from your days with the  Georgia Bulldogs?