Sullivan South vs Carter

barb

South and Elizabethton are very evenly matched. South committed several big penalties in situations that helped Betsy around the red zone The clock will sometimes cause you to change your style of play. I think South and Betsy had common opponents other than one team. Betsy played Science Hill (8-2 record natural rival though much bigger) and South played Gate City, VA (6-4 record natural rival). Sonny Moore has Carter ranked very close to SS. With home field advantage I see South by 10.

Reb I was impressed with souths QB and I talked to him after the game and he seems to be a great kid.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with home field advantage on the line and possible number 2 seed, you're telling us Sullivan South changed their style of play? Don't make sense. I felt Elizabethton played the tougher schedule and was the better team. Grant it I know very little of either team but it appeared that Betsy played better teams based in their opponents win-loss record. Now I could be wrong and I will be the first to admit it, but I don't see Carter losing this game. Too much speed and very well coached.

So well coached that they threw the ball 40 times in the first half, only completing 8 of those passes. With such good athletes and great coaching you think they would have produced something. Carter gets their second tough team of the year and will lose by 3 touchdowns.