Melrose home field throughout playoffs.

jshanes

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think with the problems melrose has had i am suprised the tssaa would give them home field throughout the playoffs. i know it is predetermined but their was definitely wrongdoing by their head coach. the road attendance will definitely suffer. i see melrose going straight to murfeesboro. i think you have to add +10 for the homefield advantage.

[Edited by jshanes on 11-5-02 12:16A]

Posted by jshanes:

i think with the problems melrose has had i am suprised the tssaa would give them home field throughout the playoffs. i know it is predetermined but their was definitely wrongdoing by their head coach. the road attendance will definitely suffer. i see melrose going straight to murfeesboro. i think you have to add +10 for the homefield advantage.

[Edited by jshanes on 11-5-02 12:16A]

Former head coach. Things done by Tim Thompson, former head coach. Now things seem to be back in order and very disciplined under 1st year coach Kenny Ingram. Great job over there. Yes, I see them making noise all the way to state.

You people are discriminating against the Melrose football team, because of the community that they live in. I'm sure that they didn't choose to be in that type of enviroment. They've played good football all year and beat some quality teams. They deserve to have homefield advantage.

Posted by trebo60:

You people are discriminating against the Melrose football team, because of the community that they live in. I'm sure that they didn't choose to be in that type of enviroment. They've played good football all year and beat some quality teams. They deserve to have homefield advantage.

I remember their crowd and their bull$%#* chant a few years ago when they didn't agree with a ref's call in in the '97 finals. Don't blame this on the environment, people make and can change the envrionment.