Lake County travels to Humboldt

JungleJim125

Well, we will see & the comment about our kids can't block I'm not going to respond to that because I have more respect for you even though I don't know you & that's your opinion & I'll leave it at that. If, the Vikings lose than "It is what it is", & at that time we will get the basketball season started!!!!

Is the Blocking good? Why cant you respond about blocking? Are you afraid to step on some toes? Is it outlawed to talk about blocking on this board?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Blocking good? Why cant you respond about blocking? Are you afraid to step on some toes? Is it outlawed to talk about blocking on this board?

The blocking is not great & not bad, kids do miss blocks from time to time but it was good enough to get seven (7) wins & the games they lost, they were in them til the end. Talking about blocking is not outlawed on CoachT but stating that the kids can't block in any climate was on called for, that was the point I was trying to make but like I said, " that's your opinion"!!!

Will the Vikings get their swagger back this week? I think so!!!!

I hope so Piratetom, the Vikings have lose to Three (3) good teams, lost to Trenton by 1 who's ranked in 2a, lost to UC at UC by six (6) ranked 2 in 1A, & a good Halls team by Five (5) who made 2a playoffs. So, I'm not giving up on my Vikings yet because if they play like I know they can they will be a hard out! I'm also a realist & know that it can be over this Friday if they don't play with emotions & determination for four (4) quarters because if they do that I like our chances on playing next Friday night!!!!

I must agree with you sir. 

Humboldt shows up and plays this game.

Have a feeling that it won't be pretty.  (no explanation, just a gut feeling.)

Go Vikings.

I have not seen Lake County so focused on a game in years. Humboldt may very well win but they will not blow out the falcons and do not be a bit surprised if Lake Co wins the game. Humboldt has plenty of athletes but so do the falcons. This game will come down to which coach makes proper adjustments. I really like Lake County's chances in that department and in the game. 

Have been out of pocket from internet all fall to comment.  But will keep it slim here.  Have seen both lake co and Humboldt this season.  was able to see Humboldt - union city game...not impressed with Humboldt....union city sent them on a tail spin.  lake county...saw Humboldt play them also...knew then Union City would beat the vikes.  I look for Humboldt to come back this week on the green team.  then the vikes will play Dresden and then winner will play union city round three.  quad 4 is tough.  good luck to both teams. 

Have been out of pocket from internet all fall to comment. But will keep it slim here. Have seen both lake co and Humboldt this season. was able to see Humboldt - union city game...not impressed with Humboldt....union city sent them on a tail spin. lake county...saw Humboldt play them also...knew then Union City would beat the vikes. I look for Humboldt to come back this week on the green team. then the vikes will play Dresden and then winner will play union city round three. quad 4 is tough. good luck to both teams.

Don't know what game you were watching but I was at the UC/.Humboldt game & UC was up two TD's & the Vikes came back & had a 2 point lead with 3:48 left in 4th but got three penalties called & one was a TD run!! UC showed heart & made a great drive to score with :28 seconds left in game!!! If, Humboldt makes it to play UC it will be another great game! "Tailspin" now that was funny!!

OK the ole shocker is back after a couple weeks absence! Baby #3 is here a 9lb 4oz Girl! LC is playing as well as I've seen all year.  Young kids are stepping up good and seniors are making the plays! The wheels seemed to have somewhat fallen off since the UC game for Boldt! LC is FOCUSED on turnovers #1! Promise it to be one the better games in west tn single A! LC may go down but it won't be before the Vikings get a true fight! These boys have a lil fire in there eyes! Can't wait til Friday and LC will travel better than you think(Playoff time we seem to show up!) GO GREEN MACHINE hope yal get to hear them falcons in the house