Game 12: Lewis County

Game 13: Camden

Game 14: Peabody

Game 15: Mitchell

Game 16: CBHS

Game 17: FACS

Game 18: Friendship Christian

Game 19: FRA

Welcome Believe58 to the BGIM playoff edition!

Edited by kwc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLASS 6A

Game 1: (6) Hendersonville (7-3) at (3) Arlington (8-2) - Arlington

Game 2: (8) Cordova (6-4) at (1) Whitehaven (8-2) - Cordova

Game 3: (5) Houston (8-2) vs. (4) White Station (6-4) - Houston

Game 4: (6) Colierville (7-3) at (3) Southwind (7-3) - Collierville

Game 5: (7) Central (6-4) at (2) Brighton (8-2) - Central

CLASS 5A

Game 6: (5) East (8-2) at (4) Millington (6-4) - Millington

Game 7: (6) Melrose (7-3) at (3) Hardin County (6-4) - Melrose

Game 8: (7) Dyer County (6-4) vs. (2) Ridgeway (5-5) - Ridgeway

CLASS 4A

Game 9: (8) Haywood County (6-4) vs. (1) Trezevant (9-1) - Trezevant

Game 10: (5) Liberty Magnet (6-4) vs. (4) Craigmont (7-3) - Craigmont

Game 11: (6) Jackson Northside (8-2) at (3) Covington (8-2) - Covington

CLASS 3A

Game 12: (8) Fairley (4-6) at (1) Lewis County (10-0) - Lewis County

Game 13: (5) Manassas (6-4) at (4) Camden (6-4) - Manassas

CLASS 2A

Game 14: (5) Hillcrest (6-4) at (4) Peabody (8-2) - Peabody

Game 15: (6) Halls (6-4) vs. (3) Mitchell (7-3) - Mitchell

DIVISION 2-AA

Game 16: (4 West) St. Benedict (1-9) at (3 West) CBHS (5-5) - CBHS

DIVISION 2-A

Game 17: (3 East/Middle, District 1) Donelson Christian (8-2) at (2 West, District 1) FACS (9-1) - FACS

Game 18: (3 West, District 1) Harding (4-6) at (2 East/Middle, District 1) Friendship Christian (8-2) - Friendship

Game 19: (3 West, District 2) Tipton-Rosemark Aca. (4-6) at (2 East/Middle, District 2) Franklin Road Aca. (5-5) - Franklin Road

CLASS 6A

Game 1: (6) Hendersonville (7-3) at (3) Arlington (8-2)

Will the so-called Distractions catch up with the Tigers Friday night??? Yes!

Hendersonville by 3

Game 2: (8) Cordova (6-4) at (1) Whitehaven (8-2)

Message for the good of my neighborhood... My words on a message board don't cause or create WINS or LOSES... The So-called "bulletin board" fodder is a scapegoat that can be used when one doesn't want to OWN one's deficiencies and short-comings. That Being said I should be able to watch what I've been watching, the way I've been watching it. Don't agree with certain decisions but I understand... On to my customary Pick.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Game 3: (5) Houston (8-2) vs. (4) White Station (6-4)

Houston oh how I WISH I could of seen some Footage of some games but I haven't. That Said, White Station looks to be THE Biggest hurdle standing in Whitehaven's way of escaping the WEST.

White Station by 3 (Hope that I'm wrong tho)

Game 4: (6) Collierville (7-3) at (3) Southwind (7-3)

Without seeing much footage of these teams I'll say the records look to be pretty even. I'll give the edge to the Home team. This pick may get changed by Thursday as of now...

Southwind by 3

Game 5: (7) Central (6-4) at (2) Brighton (8-2)

An Upset from the Center of Memphis??? #1 for Central is the real deal.

Central by 5

CLASS 5A

Game 6: (5) East (8-2) at (4) Millington (6-4)

East seems to have a pretty good defense with some good athletes. Millington has an OK offense, I guess.

Memphis East by 10

Game 7: (6) Melrose (7-3) at (3) Hardin County (6-4)

I'm sure the good people of Hardin Co. have some nice talent but I doubt it is on the level of the young Squad from Orange Mound. #2 and #6 are a Dynamic duo for the Golden Wildcats.

Melrose by 18

Game 8: (7) Dyer County (6-4) vs. (2) Ridgeway (5-5)

Ridgeway's Record could fool you but as long as #7 Conard is on the Field for the Roadrunners I have to ride with those guys from East Memphis.

Ridgeway by 14

CLASS 4A

Game 9: (8) Haywood County (6-4) vs. (1) Trezevant (9-1)

Haywood Co. is known for their size and strength, which may give the Purple Bears some issues but SPEED KILLS and Teli White seems to know how to coach some Defense.

Trezevant by 12

Game 10: (5) Liberty Magnet (6-4) vs. (4) Craigmont (7-3)

Home team will take this one.

Craigmont by 8

Game 11: (6) Jackson Northside (8-2) at (3) Covington (8-2)

This will be an interesting match up over in West Tenn. Covington seems to always pick it up a notch during playoff time.

Covington by 7

CLASS 3A

Game 12: (8) Fairley (4-6) at (1) Lewis County (10-0)

Glad to see Fairley in the Playoffs... But they about to be like a big time Coach Cal recruit... ONE and DONE.

Lewis Co. by 20

Game 13: (5) Manassas (6-4) at (4) Camden (6-4)

North Memphis to Camden Is not a short bus ride but that should only help in keeping the game close.

Manassas by 6

CLASS 2A

Game 14: (5) Hillcrest (6-4) at (4) Peabody (8-2)

Glad to see the other Whitehaven community school in the Playoffs.

Peabody by 14

Game 15: (6) Halls (6-4) vs. (3) Mitchell (7-3)

A Long Bus trip plus playing against greater TEAM SPEED than usual equals...

Mitchell by 12

DIVISION 2-AA

Game 16: (4 West) St. Benedict (1-9) at (3 West) CBHS (5-5)

CBHS by 21

DIVISION 2-A (The Senator Hates picking these games lol)

Game 17: (3 East/Middle, District 1) Donelson Christian (8-2) at (2 West, District 1) FACS (9-1)

FACS by 3

Game 18: (3 West, District 1) Harding (4-6) at (2 East/Middle, District 1) Friendship Christian (8-2)

Friendship Christian by 17

Game 19: (3 West, District 2) Tipton-Rosemark Aca. (4-6) at (2 East/Middle, District 2) Franklin Road Aca. (5-5)

Tipton-Rosemark by 2

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

Anybody know where the Craigmont game is being played?   Please tell me it is not at Raleigh-Egypt.   My Kevlar vest is at the dry cleaners, my armored HumVee is in the shop, and I gave my bodyguards the weekend off.  All of this in preparation to take in a game at Da Haven soon.....

BTW BHS - thanks for not predicting MUS to win another "squeaker" this week....

MUS versus MBA....MUS makes iit back to state championship game.

Anybody know where the Craigmont game is being played? Please tell me it is not at Raleigh-Egypt. My Kevlar vest is at the dry cleaners, my armored HumVee is in the shop, and I gave my bodyguards the weekend off. All of this in preparation to take in a game at Da Haven soon.....

Craigmont game  per commerical appeal website the game is at raleigh egypt.

Olddevil - Congrats on winning the regular season .

Here are my picks:

1. Hendersonville

2 whitehaven

3 white station

4 southwind- but might change pick

5 central

6 east

7 hardin co - because home game

8 Ridgeway

9 trezevant

10 craigmont

11 covington

12 Lewis co

13 camden

14 peabody

15 mitchell

16 cbhs

17 dca

18 fc

19 fra

Edited by BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Craigmont game  per commerical appeal website the game is at raleigh egypt.

That's a shame.  The LAST time I went there, 3 students approached me and told me to turn over my wallet to them.  I kept walking and reported this to a MPD officer.  He asked if they threatened me with a weapon.  When I said "No" he started laughing out loud and told me to "forget it."  However, this was a RE game.  Probably the Craigmont-LTM fans will be OK.

CLASS 6A

Game 2: (8) Cordova (6-4) at (1) Whitehaven (8-2)

Message for the good of my neighborhood... My words on a message board don't cause or create WINS or LOSES... The So-called "bulletin board" fodder is a scapegoat that can be used when one doesn't want to OWN one's deficiencies and short-comings. That Being said I should be able to watch what I've been watching, the way I've been watching it. Don't agree with certain decisions but I understand... On to my customary Pick.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Last week's game against Overton got my attention. This Cordova team has a new coach and a new attitude. They RUN the ball with a very effective RB. Coach Jones created a winning attitude and culture at Westwood and has taken that infectious winnig attitude over to Cordova and in his first season as the head coach he's turned a 1-9 team ino a 6-4 team. He has done a WONDERFUL job. In my opinion, Arlington and Millington very well could to be playing for 2nd fiddle in District 14 in years to come. Cordova is showing the potential to be the new Sherrif in District 14 in the future. I think Whitehaven wins this game, but I don't think we get a blow-out, like the Whitehaven fans have grown accustomed to seeing in the previous years.

CLASS 6A

Game 3: (5) Houston (8-2) vs. (4) White Station (6-4)

Houston oh how I WISH I could of seen some Footage of some games but I haven't. That Said, White Station looks to be THE Biggest hurdle standing in Whitehaven's way of escaping the WEST.

White Station by 3 (Hope that I'm wrong tho)

BHS:

You may have already seen this but I thought that I would put it out there. It's not much but it's something. Ridgeway's video coordinator always publishes the highlights of the team giving game by game youtube videos to watch. This year's Ridgeway vs Houston regular season game has about 5 minutes of highlights to watch. The one thing I like about the Ridgeway videotographer is that he shows the opposition's highlights as well as the Ridgeway highlights. It gives you a better feel for how the game was played as well as a feel for all of the momentum swings during the game.

Ridgeway Varsity Football

Edited by kwc

Anybody know where the Craigmont game is being played?   Please tell me it is not at Raleigh-Egypt.   My Kevlar vest is at the dry cleaners, my armored HumVee is in the shop, and I gave my bodyguards the weekend off.  All of this in preparation to take in a game at Da Haven soon.....

Oh, MUS got a game this week???  :huh:

If you need all those special protections to come to Da Haven, I'd much rather you stay out in that good ole Poplar Corridor...   :motorbike: