Who will be the next Head Coach at Knox Central

Vols1234

What's former Alcoa Coaches John Reid doing? He would be a good pick for Central if available.

I don't know how Bacon Grease got you to John Reid, but he's got his hands full where he is @ Tift Co. in GA.

In the same district with Valdosta, Lowndes, Camden, Brunswick and Colquitt Co. (with former Hoover coach Rush Probst) 

Tifton has great pecans, but not so good football....

I don't know how Bacon Grease got you to John Reid, but he's got his hands full where he is @ Tift Co. in GA.

In the same district with Valdosta, Lowndes, Camden, Brunswick and Colquitt Co. (with former Hoover coach Rush Probst) 

He would be better off Coaching Central,He'll never win at Tift. I was just throwing out names.

HTV eye here thays a Big Gal inn Mare uhh......... Mairvul thait's takin a shine two CB........ :wub:

I hear that Big Gal is a lot of woman to try to handle.  One man just can't do it alone.

And it is close to Vidalia, too.  Wonder if Coach Reid gets his bonus in onions? 

Word at littons tonight is Bobcats really want the Price boys. Unfortunately Knox Co can't come with a financial package that would beat what Campbell Co pays. Like all Knox Co schools Central will have to settle for a guy in the system or a guy that needs a start or new start. So I still think. McMillen in system, Rang new start, Lowe re start Kings academy will not offer the challenge long term for him, guy from union county up and comer. I keep thinking Fulton hired a basketball coach away from union co bout 30 years ago and it worked out pretty good for them.

Word at littons tonight is Bobcats really want the Price boys. Unfortunately Knox Co can't come with a financial package that would beat what Campbell Co pays. Like all Knox Co schools Central will have to settle for a guy in the system or a guy that needs a start or new start. So I still think. McMillen in system, Rang new start, Lowe re start Kings academy will not offer the challenge long term for him, guy from union county up and comer. I keep thinking Fulton hired a basketball coach away from union co bout 30 years ago and it worked out pretty good for them.

Like I said earlier, you can take Matt Lowe off that list.  He's got a good contractual situation now, his wife is also teaching at The King's Academy, his daughter is a student there, and TKA is building new facilities for him and making a huge financial commitment to football.  The Lowes are going to be moving to the Seymour area soon.  He's not leaving TKA for Central or anywhere else.

If you will look at the history of new hires over the last couple of years in Knox County they have all be young guys - in their late 20s to early 30s.  I look for Central to follow that pattern.   

Good for Matt. Happy to hear that he ans Stacy are doing well at kings Academy. Point about central. Helton won games but was let go because of classroom issues which only came up when he had Couple of bad seasons. Hassel as far as I know was an outstanding classroom teacher but couldn't win games. Point is Knox co administrators can't have your cake and eat it too. HTV who u think would be leading candidates. You seemed to be well informed.

Good for Matt. Happy to hear that he ans Stacy are doing well at kings Academy. Point about central. Helton won games but was let go because of classroom issues which only came up when he had Couple of bad seasons. Hassel as far as I know was an outstanding classroom teacher but couldn't win games. Point is Knox co administrators can't have your cake and eat it too. HTV who u think would be leading candidates. You seemed to be well informed.