Midway at Cloudland

KickinWing11

Everyone is asking Lil Michael if he is going to be the new head coach at Cloudland. I  wasn't aware of any coaching move at Cloudland. Boy do the rumors fly this time of year. I really don't know if anything will change but I do know one thing, Michael is happy right where he is.

And shall stay right here

Thats his home and he loves it. He's also got a bunch of great young kids to work with. Hopefully He'll be the head coach whnever Mike desides to give it up.  Smart on and off the field, young and full of fire. Hope Jacob is around for along time also. Wouldn't mind to get Jordon Hughes on board as well.

The majority of lander fans want someone here who loves cloudland and our kids. We want someone who has "all" the kids best interest at heart. I have nothing personal against coach Pittman and our boys had a great season but it could have been so much better if the original work ethic had not been abandoned. He came in here like a gang buster and now it's fizzled out. Some of the responsibility lands on the boys who felt they didn't need to train. You'll never have to beg an individual with pride and character to get to work. Personal responsibility. Also, the way you work reflects your leadership. The way the coaches carry themselves will rub off on the young people who look up to them.

The majority of lander fans want someone here who loves cloudland and our kids. We want someone who has "all" the kids best interest at heart. I have nothing personal against coach Pittman and our boys had a great season but it could have been so much better if the original work ethic had not been abandoned. He came in here like a gang buster and now it's fizzled out. Some of the responsibility lands on the boys who felt they didn't need to train. You'll never have to beg an individual with pride and character to get to work. Personal responsibility. Also, the way you work reflects your leadership. The way the coaches carry themselves will rub off on the young people who look up to them.

A bad mistake was made. You had the person you described and mainly because of one person he didn't come. What some people don't understand was, the powers that be give him the job but he wouldn't take ubtil he found out he had the support he needed. My kid was chomping at the bits to come back and go to war with his lifelong friends and teammates. There was a slew of people who was highly interested in the success of Cloudland football who was fighting daily  but its like pretty much everything else in our political world, We are always at the expense of the few who make the desisions. I've talked to several grown ups who either played or was coached by this feller and lots of them don't even go to Cloudland games anymore.  They do go watch Hampton. As far as I'm concerned, Cloudland got a smart football man,but there is no way he will ever love Roan Mt the way people who wore the Blueand gold does.I also think the guy inherited a great group of kids and Deserved more. Its my opinion that if they had done the right thing for all involved,they would be 11 and 0 and preparing for Coalfield as we speak. Manipulation at its finest hurt the whole.I'm sure Coach Pittman will be gone sometime in the near future, Hopefully the next hire will be a hire for everyone involved .Not just a select few.

• Upvote 1

I wasn't convinced until I witnessed it for myself this season. I was dead wrong. 91landers is a pretty smart feller. That's the biggest reason I want to take a step back. Its a helpless feeling.

Me ,91Lander and Blueandgold knew this was coming 6 or 7 years ago,We all sit on my porch and discussed it. I'm not so sure any of us are all that sharp, but a dummy could see this in the making.

I wasn't convinced until I witnessed it for myself this season. I was dead wrong. 91landers is a pretty smart feller. That's the biggest reason I want to take a step back. Its a helpless feeling.

I love bunches of these kids at Cloudland and mine could have been a big part of it, but I'm tickled to death he is where he is. He won't get any special treatment and he'll have to work his butt off, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I want my kids  getting exactly what they deserve. Its my job as a parent to see that they deserve aALOT.