Midway at Cloudland

KickinWing11

Im sure they're quaking in their shoes.....Talking aint what you boys need to be worried about tonight!

You'll pass through Hampton twice today (don't take Gap Creek Road to Cloudland!!!) blow on ur way up, cause  you;ll not be in the mood to be friendly on your way back down

i felt right giddy when I passed thru Hampton last night. Thanks for ur concern tho. On a serious note, I thought both teams played a hard fought game last night. I really didn't think Cloudland had that kind of speed in the backfield. Scared me to death when I seen it. Cloudland had several miscues, the on sides kicks hurt them. Midways Lyle is one of the toughest little man I seen play. Midway has really improved defensively as the season progressed. Great win for us, probably see you again next year.

Cloudland only stands to improve.....Chances are #2 was one of those speedsters u saw in the backfield...I was receiving text about the game and was told the OSK was hurting Cloudland...We were having our own war in Hampton last night.....Hope all arrived home safely

What hurt cloudland is poor preparation. Coach Pittman said it himself when he told the reporter that we did conditioning and just had fun during the bye week. My idea of fun is winning games on Friday night after working hard all week. I know I'm running it into the ground but I'm waiting for an amen :)

What hurt cloudland is poor preparation. Coach Pittman said it himself when he told the reporter that we did conditioning and just had fun during the bye week. My idea of fun is winning games on Friday night after working hard all week. I know I'm running it into the ground but I'm waiting for an amen :)

Amen!! Now you feel better? Cause I sure as 👿 don't.

Keep ya heads up Landers! I know basketball has already started but the ones that don't play deserve a break but need to get back to work asap! In the weight room and just getting in shape! These kids played their hearts out(well 99% of them) and deserved better! Real special group of seniors and hate to see them gone! Really hate it for the #5 kid! I was pulling for him to get the ball thrown at him more ! Instead of our last offensive play of the game and then he took the cheap hard shot to the back! Midway has a tough bunch of young men and good fan support! Wish them well! Maybe our coaching staff got a wake up call last night! Now good luck on the hardwood guys!