Midway at Cloudland

KickinWing11

Keep ya heads up Landers! I know basketball has already started but the ones that don't play deserve a break but need to get back to work asap! In the weight room and just getting in shape! These kids played their hearts out(well 99% of them) and deserved better! Real special group of seniors and hate to see them gone! Really hate it for the #5 kid! I was pulling for him to get the ball thrown at him more ! Instead of our last offensive play of the game and then he took the cheap hard shot to the back! Midway has a tough bunch of young men and good fan support! Wish them well! Maybe our coaching staff got a wake up call last night! Now good luck on the hardwood guys!

If ya get a chance, come up and watch old kings girls play today at 3:30. Last night one of them brought the ball up the court, threw it to the other team, then played hop scotch on the squares while the other girl shot a lay up. Lolol

If ya get a chance, come up and watch old kings girls play today at 3:30. Last night one of them brought the ball up the court, threw it to the other team, then played hop scotch on the squares while the other girl shot a lay up. Lolol

and what were you doing while this was going on??

What hurt cloudland is poor preparation. Coach Pittman said it himself when he told the reporter that we did conditioning and just had fun during the bye week. My idea of fun is winning games on Friday night after working hard all week. I know I'm running it into the ground but I'm waiting for an amen :)

KING i am right there with you,practice like its your last game.You can have fun when the season is thru.I am very confused of why he would even admit to not preparing the boys.

KING i am right there with you,practice like its your last game.You can have fun when the season is thru.I am very confused of why he would even admit to not preparing the boys.

I'm at a loss. I've not been to any practices myself but have heard from others that they haven't hit during the week all year. I played for coach lunsford and I dreaded Tuesday and Wednesday more than I did Friday nights. We were very physical with each other and it made us better as the year went along. Linemen especially need a lot of work. We didn't improve any as the year went along. I know these posts can make people mad but I want the best for our program. I love em