Marion Co @ Boyd (This McCurry man vs that Reynolds man)

reaction

Losing a player prior to the game is on Topic there johnny

We have been a banged up team almost all season with starters out alot, but other than the latest injury we are all back to being about as healthy we have been all season....I just watched the timesfreepress preview and they said that yall should win handily...

We have been a banged up team almost all season with starters out alot, but other than the latest injury we are all back to being about as healthy we have been all season....I just watched the timesfreepress preview and they said that yall should win handily...

Those sports writers aren't very good at picking games.

Those sports writers aren't very good at picking games.

I hope your right:}

Tell you a funny story, I ask who in the world is to suppose to simulate Zemen this week at practice and well the answer is we dont have anyone....he is a great RB and will be a challenge for sure!! He is the type of player to give you a serious shot at winning it all!!

I hope your right:}

Tell you a funny story, I ask who in the world is to suppose to simulate Zemen this week at practice and well the answer is we dont have anyone....he is a great RB and will be a challenge for sure!! He is the type of player to give you a serious shot at winning it all!!

I was talking to this man at Ronnie's red eye and he said that McCurry man had got that Hale man that used to be a runner for Grider to simulate that Lankford boy when they was training for that Moore man. You might could get that Nicks boy that played at Union County in 2009 that ran all over that Wilson mans defence to come train your boys for that Zeman boy. If that Childress man finds out about this mess though that Reynolds man will be in big trouble. You think im joking but im not.