Humboldt Vikings @ Dresden Lions ((Let's Get it On!))

86331419 of the Viking players are now commenting! KingJuggerNaut, ZeBo101, and 1960....hope you back it up!!!

All talk & no action results in a lost!! I hope they are not Humboldt players because talk is not going to win the game, playing football for four (4) quarters is!!! Need to be concern about learning Xoach Reid's game plan, I played Football, Basketball & ran track for Humboldt in the 80's & did my talking by playing on the field & all was respected my opponent!!!

Glad to see some of the Viking players are now commenting! KingJuggerNaut, ZeBo101, and 1960....hope you back it up!!

I thought surely grown adults are not making comments like that. Glad to know it's some Vikings players. It makes it that much more comical. They better be ready to back it up Friday night because our boys will do their talking on the field.

Yeah I hope these "players" keep on poping off. All this does is fire the Lions up. I'm not sure that these kids understand that they are no longer ranked number 1. They have only beaten mediocre teams. With  losing to UC they lost 3 straight and one of those was Halls. The only game they have won in a month was against LC. I know y'all beat Milan but they are down this year and lost to teams they normally mercy rule including the Vikes. So go ahead. Talk all that worthless smack. In the end......Enjoy the fireworks

Edited by BigSwo

Humboldt is a small school but they produce some of the best talent around. They have a great offense and defense(Keeyan James, Cornelius Watson to name a couple). They cant be stopped. Dresden's QB will shake his pads off when he see their linebackers.

Uh.  They have been stopped. 3 times this season. Seriously. No one shakes when they play Humboldt.