Round 2: Oneida @ GCA

crow

Well I'm gonna make one more post and try to clear the air with you judgeamental tribe of Christians, or whatecer you want to call it.1st of all, I never once said that I ever wanted anyone from any school to be injured. I also said my prayers went out to the kid and his family, but you people seem to have selective reading. You like to twist things to suit you're needs. You've twisted the rules to suit you're beeds , now you want to twist my words to make me into something thats COMPLETELY false. Thats fine ,the good lord knows my thoughts and he will be my only judge, that goodness. I do believe in poetic justice or Karma or just outright Devine Intervention. I also think its very possible that the kid was injuerd to send a message.If you cats are still doing things in the wrong was, especially in the name of Christianity, It won't work. And one more thing, if you people are truely Christians as you claim to be, insead of casting stones at this sinner, you should be praying for me, thats what I got out of that book that you people claim to live by.I'm hoping the poet shows up in the form of rain tonight, hate to see any kid get hurt.

While were at it, guess who elses son got put out for the season wuth an injury, you guessed it. Do  I think there was a reason for that,  I surely do. I'm not one who thinks anything happens by chance,The God I pray to see's everything and he rebukes us when we  get off the straight and narrow.

Now you cats can take this for what its worth and I don't really care what you say. I'll not chat with any of you on here anymore, I'm sure you have some fine Christian people,, I'm also sure you have some thats lacking. But my advise is, if you do, don't cast stones at them, witness to them and try to help um.And always remember that you are accountable for  everything you do, right or wrong.

I'll say one more thing thats bothered me for a few days, you fellers raised a little money for the family in Kingston, Don't get me wring, that was a fine deed, but when you raise the type money you do for sports, I'm just not seeing it. Seems like you Christians have you're priorities in the wrong order to say the least.

Now throw you're rocks and let me have it, but while you do, be sure the Great God you claim to worship is watching every single thought in you're pea Brains. Outta here and Go Oneida.